Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Nerf gun bullets
  • donkeydave

Hi I seem to remember some one on here knowing about there nerf guns, well my kids and me are getting into them with lots of battles.
    We need more bullets anyone able to help, seem lots of cheap ones about, could also be tempted by a new gun or two 😆

donkeydave

Thanks

Drac

Don’t thank me thank those with it a proper job. 😆

Northwind

I got dis.

There’s millions of copies out there but, a lot are the hard tipped type and I wouldn’t let those near kids personally. They’d not be legal to sell in the UK.

These ones are the best

I put this in that other thread too but these are the business- cheaper than genuine ones but they shoot better too, and still child safe. Only downer is, the tips aren’t as smooth so if you the kids use the guns with the ammo drums, like the rampage, they can be a wee bit sticky. The yellow ones are best, the grey and black ones are a bit rubbish. Don’t arsk me how I knows, I just knows. Yellow is easier to find too 🙂

You can find what looks like the exact same dart from other sellers, I’d stick with this dude or with another ebayer called yutoys- there’s been 3 versions of this product and you want the latest.

There’s a high quality lookalike dart which looks is more like a genuine one, which you can find on amazon and is cheaper than the ones I linked. It hits just a wee bit harder but still child safe. It’s a pain in the bum because you never really know what you’ll get- sometimes they’re fine, sometimes you actually get the hard darts. This guy seems alright, he posts in jiffy bags though so some of them are likely to get damaged in the post, it’s a pain in the arse. And blue only, the others can be the wrong size (we got some black ones that are physically too big, they get stuck in the guns)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Buytra-7-2cm-Refill-Darts-N-strike/dp/B013DGF85O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462188392&sr=8-1&keywords=nerf+darts

All slow post from China though. Drop me an email if you’re in a hurry, I’ve got some stock… (I’m an ebay nerfgunrunner, I don’t sell the bullets usually but I have some…) If all else fails I think Argos has genuine ones on sale just now, but it’s still basically the economics of drug addiction this 😆

GrahamS

You can buy cheap bullets on eBay – but be aware that they are unofficial and have a harder plastic tip than the official ones (still fine though really unless your kids are massive wimps).

We got some from this guy who was selling packs of 70 for a fiver: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/degree01

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Nerf gun bullets’ is closed to new replies.