Neighbours from HELL……

Home Forum Chat Forum Neighbours from HELL……

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Neighbours from HELL……
  • mightymule

Our neighbours are brilliant.

Sadly I cannot say the same for the patrons of the WMC across the road. I have happy dreams of the place burning to the ground someday soon.

EarlofBarnet

We’re on a pretty quiet street at the moment, it’s great.

The house the wife and I first rented was a bit more ‘colourful’. Drug dealer down the street used to park clapped out van right outside our house. Someone once parked behind it and woke up to find their car pushed back across the courtyard by the van when it was ‘stolen’. Our next door neighbours once had words with drug dealer about his van and woke up to find car trashed and tyres slashed on numerous occasions. Felt a bit sorry for neighbours and they got themselves a new car only to have a bin van knock a 6ft wall over on-top of their car. Neighbours were pleasant enough. Not sure what marital aids they had, but they used to interfere with out tv when they were brought out.

mightymule

Working Men’s Club.

Sorry, I mean “Working” Men’s Club.

mightymule

On a lighter note, I had a rather unusual argument with our next door neighbours last week.

We have two cats, and being cats, they are not going to crap in our tiny garden when next door have a huge nicely dug-over litter tray garden just waiting to be used…..

Anyhow, next door say that they used to have six cats so they are used to it, and it’s not a problem. Our argument is that whether they are used to it or not, if our cats are crapping all over their garden, then we should be clearing it up for them (our gardens are open to each other as we have right of access through their garden). However they are adamant that they don’t mind and that there’s no need for us to put ourselves out for them! It seems that they feel that Black Cat Mk I is doing such a sterling job of ensuring that there are no longer any rats on their property (they are all laid out dead in my kitchen instead…..), that they are quite happy with the arrangement.

To be honest, If the situation was reversed, I’m not sure that I’d be quite so happy!

IME the problem with psychos is they’re very, very manipulative. A lot of people understand very little about how they operate and fall for it without any idea what’s going on…

Yeah, I wonder what he’s telling people, and his mother, exactly what is going on? I doubt he’s told her about the money I’ve already paid, the 4 page letter he’s received and not responded to, the threats he’s made and that he wants to charge me £1000 for something that would take about 2 hours of labour. I just wonder how many little old ladies he’s been doing this to too … he’s got to be stopped!

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Neighbours from HELL……’ is closed to new replies.