Viewing 31 posts - 281 through 311 (of 311 total)
  • Neighbor again..ffs
  • wordnumb
    Free Member

Like most of that grass.

teasel
    Free Member

🙂

Yeah, I’m not supporting the OP. He’s wrong to mash up the grass.

wordnumb
    Free Member

I hear it’s greener on the other side.

teasel
    Free Member

Shit the bed, I’m gonna shoot myself if anyone else cracks that joke…!

wordnumb
    Free Member

Promise?

edit: 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Shit the bed, I’m gonna shoot myself if anyone else cracks that joke…!

Don’t do that! The grass is not always greener on the other side.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Jamie’s right. Pushing up daisies diminishes the green.

franksinatra

A google search is hardly stalking though. MOT test data is public data.

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

teasel
    Free Member

Yeah but why would you bother. Maybe not stalking but a bit sad.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Yep massively sad behaviour. Like lots of this thread really.

Seems to be a lot of abuse of the OP for having a van, and I’m detecting a bit of a nasty undertone to all of the attitude towards him. Van plus council house…

Not everyone in the world drives an Audi, works in IT and owns a detached house, shocking as it may be to the usual big hitters on here.

northshoreniall

I’ve not seen any council house undertone, more words of caution about involving his landlord as there may be issues with commercial vehicle storage at his rented property? I know of some people who bought on a new build estate that had it specified in their contract!

franksinatra

Seems to be a lot of abuse of the OP for having a van

Nope. Most of the abuse is about how the OP doesn’t really seem to accept he has done anything wrong. You can be inconsiderate in a van or an Audi.

firestarter
    Free Member

I’ve never quite understood the whole hiding number plate thing, given that if I look out of my window all the cars seem to have very visible number plates on, odd

Rockape63
    Free Member

I’ve never quite understood the whole hiding number plate thing, given that if I look out of my window all the cars seem to have very visible number plates on, odd

I believe people look for vehicles that match one they’ve nicked and copy their plate, to avoid detection. You hear about people getting nicked for speeding at the other end of the country for example, to where they actually were at the time.

Seems to be a lot of abuse of the OP for having a van

I thought it had all been rather restrained and generally good humoured personally! (despite reading the whole bloody thread awaiting fireworks!) 😥

bigyinn
    Free Member

Whilst I didn’t see the picture, from the desription its only a small corner of grass.
    What about putting a couple of slabs down (or concrete as someone else suggested). I know its not his land / property, but it shows willing at least.

newrobdob
    Free Member

I find it really odd that people get all worried about showing their number plate in a picture when it’s a vehicle driven on the public road. Do you cover it up when driving? Weird.

newrobdob
    Free Member

I believe people look for vehicles that match one they’ve nicked and copy their plate, to avoid detection. You hear about people getting nicked for speeding at the other end of the country for example, to where they actually were at the time.

But you can find the reg of pretty much any similar car by standing next to a busy road for 5 mins or walking round a car park! If it’s a van just look into a screwfix car park or builders yard, if it’s an Audi you want then in an IT company car park. 😉

If your number is going to be cloned it’ll get done either way. Pretty rare anyway.

vickypea
    Free Member

You can be inconsiderate in a van or an Audi.

You certainly can. I watched 3 audis in turn drive straight over a zebra crossing with no regard for the man who was trying to walk across it.

RichPenny
    Free Member

But you can find the reg of pretty much any similar car by standing next to a busy road for 5 mins or walking round a car park! If it’s a van just look into a screwfix car park or builders yard, if it’s an Audi you want then in an IT company car park.

You seem to have thought a lot about this 😉

martinhutch

And what happened to OldRobDob? Are you even RobDob at all?

JoeG
    Free Member

He’s RobDob’s clone. 😀

sc-xc

He’s RobbedDob.

deadkenny
    Free Member

outofbreath – Member 
    In spite of that almost everyone mows the verge outside their house and generally keeps it looking nice.

They do?

Maybe that’s it. She’s obsessed about a tidy lawn.

wiggles
    Free Member

I drove over the verge in front of my own house today because of this thread, it still is just a bit of grass and being a bit muddy makes no **** difference to my life.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I drove over the verge in front of my own house today because of this thread, it still is just a bit of grass and being a bit muddy makes no **** difference to my life.

This.

Been a good thread though.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Have you seen how many people have posted on this thread?!!!!! 😯
    Now, thanks to this new forum I have got go go back 9 pages to the forum! Good job I didn’t look at the brexit page. Is there a division of opinion? Do we leave the grass or stay? 2nd vote maybe?

senorj

This thread has gone to seed.

😐
    I’m here all week.

simondbarnes

Now, thanks to this new forum I have got go go back 9 pages to the forum!

No you don’t

scotroutes

funkmasterp

This.

Been a good thread though.

I don’t have a verge, but now feel the overwhelming urge to go and drive over one. I hope you’re happy STW, you’ve turned me in to a miscreant.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Colin, I don’t think Harry lives on a council estate TBH. 😉

& stop nicking my photo’s ya bugga!

Viewing 31 posts - 281 through 311 (of 311 total)

The topic ‘Neighbor again..ffs’ is closed to new replies.