Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Negativity…….wtf?
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

Where the hell does it come from. I’m 35 and i seem to be a proper grumpy old man way before my time.

Got the usual worries…….money, unsatisfying job, the usual stuff that gets most people down. On the bright side i’ve got a great wife, a brilliant little dog, i only work 3 days a week so i can cycle as much as i want 4 days a week.

So why can’t i see the bright side or have a nice word to say about anything. Can’t even get through an advert break on telly without moaning about every ad

nomakoman
    Free Member

Ha im 25 n im like that already …..no hope for me

mushrooms
    Free Member

The americanization of england is complete.

cynic-al
    Free Member

PRoper LOLLERCOPTERS at mushrooms, might take you a while to work out why tho

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz at Al

Tom83

Wish i only worked 3 days a week! Cheer up you grumpy knacker!

Sawyer
    Free Member

The americanization of england is complete.

Oh the irony.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Atcha DB!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Maybe you should get a new job that asks you to work, I dunno, maybe 4 or 5 days a week and pays you a bit more money…

See, I’ve just solved 2 of your ‘usual worries’. Oh, and stop watching TV.

Christ I’m good at this advice stuff.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Mabye not clear about the job,i work 36 hours over 3 days

yunki
    Free Member

laughter is the best medicine..

when was the last time you proper belly laughed or laughed til the tears rolled down yer face and your ribs hurt..?

When was the last time that you spent an afternoon and evening forgetting all your woes and indulging purely in the pursuit of humour.. setting the world to rights on your way..?

That’s why some of my regular pub going mates are so bloody cheerful.. lucky sods.. aah I remember the days.. 😐

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Negativity…….wtf?’ is closed to new replies.