• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by LeeW.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Need help identifying a music video please!
  • LeeW

I’m really struggling to remember a band, I think they’re Australian, fairly new. Were fairly popular on 6 Music last year. All the information I have is that there was an expressionless man walking odd across a desert type landscape. He was sort of bouncing on his standing leg whilst his other leg was either out front or trailing behind him. Can anyone remember the band or the video? It’s driving me mad!

Happy to donate my first born to the person who IDs it for me.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Cat Empire?

*Edit – gah, I thought you said ‘happy to donate my first bike’

zippykona

Jake the peg?

Drac

LeeW

Close Drac/Zippy but I think it was released last year.

Malvern, you can have my first bike if you want? It’s still at my folks, Lime Green Muddy Fox Courier.

CountZero

Tame Impala, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, DZ Deathrays, Skyhooks, The Cat Empire?

LeeW

I discovered King Gizzard last night whilst searching. I loved Hot Wax.

But it’s none of them CZ  🙁

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Malvern, you can have my first bike if you want? It’s still at my folks, Lime Green Muddy Fox Courier.

That is super-generous, and a great bike!  I’d like to pay it forward to any project of your choosing 👍🏼

CountZero

I’m stumped, then; I was looking at lists of Aussy indie bands from last year, I just can’t think of anyone else, although I’m sure when/if someone comes up with the answer it’ll be really obvious!

choppersquad
    Free Member

I used to think Django Django were Australian until a short time ago.

It’s not them is it?

LeeW

Nope, Just found it – D. D Dumbo – Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrsfyu9N0ps

Not quite as good as King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Need help identifying a music video please!’ is closed to new replies.