Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Need a new hoodie……
  • rOcKeTdOg

Zipoed for wearing open under a darkish grey/faded black denim jacket for me

Are you me? I do that too!

RustyNissanPrairie

Montane do a nice snuggly fuzzy interior casual style hoody as worn by my goodself

aphex_2k
    Free Member

120 quid for a hoodie. Ya mad?

Ten quid fruit of the loom job done. Ha! Not warm enough? Buy two.

kiwijohn

Smitten
    My mate Carl makes these ones.
    Yes, it is expensive, but you won’t find better.
    He’s a long time member of the wedsnday night, South Hobart ride and a total legend.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

$400? Lifetime guarantee? Yikes.

Imma pass. They look kinda long too?

kiwijohn

The zip up one is a bit shorter.
    The pull over is more suited to rafting the Franklin.
    I’ve asked about some more rider styled gear, but ladies wear is the money maker.

somafunk

Surely this oversized hoody is the height of sartorial elegance.

On a more serious note, i’m sat in an Aldi hoody at the moment

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I love my Fjern stretch hoodie from Sportpursuit, got two, considering buying a third. Full zip, zipped pockets, stretchy, warm.

jam-bo

I have two favorite hoodies.

a horrifically expensive arctery kyanite.
    a £5 special from primark thats about 10yrs old and falling apart.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

a horrifically expensive arctery kyanite.

Yeah I’ve got an Arc’teryx zip up hoody but it was bought off of Marketplace and I think it was about $40 delivered.

I’ve got an “UNT” hoodie that my wife hates but it refuses to fall apart. Think Rob Warner was selling them years ago.

CountZero

I’ve got a bunch of different hoodies, acquired over the years, but my favourite when it gets cooler is a big, baggy grey one in that coarse Sherpa Polartec fleece. IIRC, I got it from a surf/skate shop called Sharkbite, used to be along Colston Way in Bristol. Made by a company called Low Pressure, the style is Stormrider, meant to be thrown on over a wetsuit I believe. It’s a wonderful thing, I live in it in cooler weather, over shorts and a tank top, or a tee.

I wish I’d bought another one, I can’t even find the company online anymore, I think it predates the internet!

I wish I knew a seamstress who could copy the design and make a couple more out of similar fleece, just different colours.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.