Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • NBD: Purple Hayes, Wireless Brake Sensor, Emergency Bleed Kit…
  • Ben_Haworth

… Pässilä Runtu Ti, E*Thirteen Helix Race Crank, PINND E-Bike Cranks, Liv Intrigue LT Advanced Pro, Roval Control XC Components, Mavic X Tend bike motor and Race Face Turbine Wheels.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

NBD: Purple Hayes, Wireless Brake Sensor, Emergency Bleed Kit…

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

rootes1

clutch on the Mavic motor sounds perfect! pedaling a Shimano motor when the battery has run out was horrible. Be interesting to see what is unique/patented about the cycloidal reduction used in the Mavic motor given that lots of industrial applications us this. That and the harmonic drives seem perfect for bike motors as they each enable big reductions in ratios in a small concentric package.

matt_outandabout

Race Face Lifetime Warranty which covers all product failures related to riding

Hub wear such as bearings or freewheels are covered by our 2-year Limited Warranty (Vault hubs have class leading bearing sealing for years of hard use)

No. No they don’t. Son wore out a set of pawls / springs in 3 months on a Turbine c wheel, and only a full freehub was offered at £80 cost. No warranty interest from RaceFace at all, in fact the reply from Canada was borderline rude. Guess what wore out 3 months later again?
    Thankfully CRC stepped up and allowed us to reject the wheel.
    RaceFace – just never again

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sandwich

No Hendrix references, this place has changed!!

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

We’re saving those for the voodoo childs bike

malv173
    Free Member

I didn’t think I could find a titanium bike undesirable. I was wrong. That is ugly af. I do quite like the look of the e13 cranks though. Very smart.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.