Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • NBD: Airdrop Slacker, Ducati E-MTBs, Leatt Onesie…
  • Ben_Haworth

… 5DEV titani-yummy chainrings, packs and panniers from Deuter, bottle cleaners from Elite, folding locks from Hiplok and Matt Jones’ Gussets.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

NBD: Airdrop Slacker, Ducati E-MTBs, Leatt Onesie…

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

sharkattack

Let’s get this over with…

Slacker- Dream bike. Love it. Well done.
    Deuter- This looks like something for ‘cyclists’
    Ducati- OW MUCH!?!?!?
    Leatt- Intriguing mud suit. I’ll try something similar when the idea is ripped off and I can buy it on black Friday.
    5Dev- I don’t do bling.
    Elite Neto- Nice idea but I’ll never need one.
    Hiplok- It looks cool but I’ve had quite enough bikes stolen already thank you.
    Gusset- Most unappealing brand name ever?
    Ratio- Nah not for me. Pointless.

nedrapier

love the Slacker.

If I wanted a bike with Ducati stickers on, I’d rather have this.

https://www.mbcyclery.co.uk/pages/custombuilds/

Maybe with the Ohlins, though!

5lab

that airdrop looks a lot like my old kona operator

Speeder

Also love the Slacker. Especially that it’s not a race bike. When everyone else is obsessed with how fast a DH bike can go this one’s about how it feels. Perfect for 99% of alpes trips.

How much of the price of that Ducati is paying for the stickers?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Ducati- OW MUCH!?!?!?

£11k for the Ltd edition. I’m not even sure you could buy one of their motorbikes for that.
    (about half that for the all mountain, so really not out of the way for an ebike in terms of pricing, that said I’ve no idea what the kit spec on that is)

honourablegeorge

sharkattack

Ratio- Nah not for me. Pointless.

Ratio’s USP here is that SRAM don’t sell a full replacement cage, so if you do mangle your mech, yuu can repair and upgrade it all in one. And their price is about par with a new SRAM inner cage and new jockey wheels – so you get the whole thing including the outer cage that SRAM don’t sell, and its lighter into the bargain

sharkattack

£11k for the Ltd edition. I’m not even sure you could buy one of their motorbikes for that.

Brand new Scramblers started at about 9k last time I looked. They may have shot up by now like everything else.

Ratio’s USP here is that SRAM don’t sell a full replacement cage, so if you do mangle your mech, yuu can repair and upgrade it all in one. And their price is about par with a new SRAM inner cage and new jockey wheels – so you get the whole thing including the outer cage that SRAM don’t sell, and its lighter into the bargain

That’s a good point. I didn’t know this as I’ve never needed to buy one.

zerocool

The Ducati TK-01 thing actually looks quite nice (for an E-bike) apart from that huge mud guard/cow catcher on the downtube

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.