Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Nasty but fair?
  • Swifty
    Free Member

So 8 years ago i left a job – the job was great but the GM and i did not get on, so before leaving i bought 2 pasties for lunch, tampered with one in the toilets – i wiped my old fella on it etc.

Gave it to the General manager -Watched him eat it – told one of the lads what i had done.

2 months ago i returned to said job – same GM.

Apparently my “Trick” is infamous amoung all the staff.

Anyone else been this nasty?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Well he didn’t die, and they took you back.. I’d be scared 😉

singlespeedstu

Just wait till he blows his beans in your coffee.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    epo-aholic
    Free Member

lmao – i didn’t think people actually did those things!

druidh
    Free Member

I take it you’re now about 20 years old? Seems like the sort of thing a 12 year old would do.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

harsh! lol

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Wouldn’t it have been more satisfying telling him what you thought of him before leaving ?

I’m getting a pretty good idea why he didn’t like you too much…..

GW
    Free Member

can you be 100% sure it was the one you’d tampered with you gave him ?

😈

tails
    Free Member

haha! swifty you bad man! 8yrs is a long time if he asks you about it i’d just make my peace, if he doesn’t keep ya head down and don’t except and cups of coffee! That must be horrid having pasty on your nob??

To answer your question, whilst at uni in halls i was a little drunk and matey had left his mobile on the kitchen table. I sent his old man a pretty rotten text. Next day I awake to said flatmate knocking on door, his dad had text him saying “when you feel ready to explain yourself . . . . ”

A short while later another two flatmates knocked on my door saying that he had pissed in my blackcurrent cordial. Later on in the day when matey was out the flat, i swapped my blackcurrent cordial for his blackcurrent cordial. . . . he had such a grin on his face as i drunk the cordial. I didn’t tell anyone though, some things better left.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Hmm. Childish, puerile and stupid. Also, lacks real balls. Pretty cowardly, imo.

Could you really not think of anything more original, or actually maybe do as Gus suggests?

And he’s still the GM, and earns more than you, I’d assume? 🙄

Drac

So after 8 years you had to go back and do the same job, looks like the GM isn’t the one who has a problem. Like others have said be a man and talk to him or you should have been a real man and told him what you did after he ate it. Assuming all this happened of course.

jahwomble
    Free Member

puerile, vulgar, pointless imo

Swifty
    Free Member

Oh i am such a naughty boy – what shall i do – the STW massive think i am a vulgar coward – i shall cry myself to sleep.

Get a job in the motor trade – that will open your eyes.

Mean while stop trying to be middle class. xxx

RudeBoy
    Free Member

???? 🙄 😯

anotherhonkie
    Free Member

I’m with you on this swifty.

I to am in the motor trade and totaly understand what goes on.

A guy i used to work with used to take great delight in lacing my breakfast cereal with salt. Lucky for me i’d get a heads up and could avoid eating it. This went on for a month or so untill it was my turn to be on call for a week. But i wouldn’t take a piss in the bottle of orange juice he left on his table in the bait room would i? Ooooh no!

Swifty
    Free Member

The things i have seen – recently – reminded me of this event. Not something i have repeated or am likely to, however this guy got what was coming his way. He was well aware what i did back then, i told him before leaving.

Now – he seems to have changed – not the tw at he was.

Swifty
    Free Member

A fitter at my previous job got hold of some ones mobile – sent a text to the guys wife “coming out”.

She phoned asking what he was tring to say.

The victim returned the favour by taking a pic of his winkie and sending it to several contacts in the fitters phone. With the message “you are having this later”.

Strangly enough both these people saw the funny side.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He was well aware what I did back then, I told him before leaving.

I doubt it. If you had, you would have mentioned it before, instead of saying quote :

Gave it to the General manager -Watched him eat it – told one of the lads what i had done.

Obviously in the big tough world of ‘the motor trade’ where men are men, some people just ain’t got the bottle to confront others with which they have a problem.

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Yeah, ya bunch of middle class mincers!

A particular manager at my former place of work insisted on wearing the horrible and cheaply made company tie. It wasn’t obligatory, but he wore it.

I nuked him from orbit. It was the only way.

I am still looking for a job, anywhere that the radiation is lower.

Commuting will be a bugger.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Heh!

And once, right, I had a disagreement with the boss of the place I worked at, and when he turned around, I stuck two fingers up at him behind his back! That’ll teach him to mess with me…

jahwomble
    Free Member

“Get a job in the motor trade – that will open your eyes.”

That’s really funny for oh so many different reasons, which tbf i can’t be bothered to explain…….however, I spent many years slotting terrorists and other assorted mit mots for queen and country, I think that I can safely say my eyes are probably further open than yours. but that does not mean you still behaved like a poltroon, and there are many things that I am but aspirational middle class, is not by any stretch of the imagination one of them.:)

tankslapper
    Free Member

In a sentence – STEER CLEAR OF NUTELLA SANDWICHES!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

‘Poltroon’- LOL!

I aspire to be Middle-Class. I just wish I could afford it.

They eat nicer sandwiches. Ham and cheese? Pah! Chorizo and Mozzarella, for me, thank you very much!

Anonymous
    Free Member

ah, the irony! dumb mountain biker pulls stupid stunt. also happens to be member of forum which is subject to similar stupid stunt from hacker-kiddies.

what goes around comes around, people.

yes, i am the horrid ro hunter, but as i’m now living and working in sunny viet nam i am here merely to giggle at your misfortunes and regale you with tales of the superb biking trails over here.

last weekend was spent in da lat. sun, forest, dusty singletrack, beautiful scenery. and awesome – literally – biking routes. would you like pictures? 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

what a waste of a pasty
    *shakes head*

I_Ache
    Free Member

Worst thing we did was get a load of out of date fish and on the last day of school and hid them around the form room. Inside the heater, inside the wall cavity, in the ceiling. Any where you could think of we stuffed fish.

Unfortunately it was the last day and we never saw the reaction when they got back after summer to a stinking room. Bit of an anticlimax really. 😥

djglover
    Free Member

For ending up in the same job 8 years later again.

firedwheels
    Free Member

a bit wrong!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Nasty but fair?’ is closed to new replies.