Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Narrow diameter water bottle (and cage)?
  • glenh
    Free Member

Does such a thing exist?

I’d like to use the bottle cage on my bike, but while there is space for the cage, the shock piggy back prevents getting a normal diameter water bottle into it.

BearBack
    Free Member

66mm bottles/cages used to be a thing.

Elite do a 66mm kids bottle and cage.

glenh
    Free Member

That might work, although I can only find 350ml bottles in that size which might be a bit thirsty in the summer 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kelron
    Free Member

Topeak do an adjustable cage that can hold disposable drinks bottles as well as regular sized ones.

bikedibley

Hi Glenh

I run a UK importer and have recently launched a new brand, focussed on packless riding (Lourí). We launched with just a couple of models but have big plans. Don’t worry, i’m getting to the point.

A product idea I have will be launched a bit later this year via a crowd-funding campaign. I can’t say too much here, but this product will address your exact problem. Being a ‘packless’ inspired product, you’ll find this hydration option won’t require cage-mounts, won’t require the space needed to house a usual sized water bottle, yet should delivery 650-720ml of water with a very low stack-height. Keep an eye out there for more news later in the year.

T

glenh
    Free Member

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up 🙂

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

Bookmarked-really miss that lack of a bottle option on my rallon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Narrow diameter water bottle (and cage)?’ is closed to new replies.