Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Nant yr Arian- owt changed ?
  • scruff
    Free Member

Not been for a few years and always enjoyed it – anything new / upgraded lateley ?

gnusmas

They have cut down a load of trees and put in a few berms but nothing really has changed, still good 🙂

ChrisL

Yup, at sometime between 2004 and 2011 (I think) a few berms appeared but otherwise the riding was much the same, i.e. great. 🙂

dreednya

still rides as good as it always did- clues in my username where my local trail is 🙂

tacopowell
    Free Member

Up until 8 months ago Nant used to be my local trail, Also the trail I started mtb’ing thus also the trail I rode and learnt so much on my first bike, kindly donated by dreenya! (Forever grateful!)

I miss Nant so much, will be visiting in a couple of weekends, Not sure how I’ll cope with the leg burner after all this time, not much in the way of big climbs in Sherwood!

My only grumble with Nant was the huge and massively deep puddles on double track on the Syfydrin trail that never dried up!

shortcut

Nowt had changed when I was last there in September – previous visit was 2 years prior.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Nant yr Arian- owt changed ?’ is closed to new replies.