Viewing 37 posts - 121 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Naked Attraction
  • joshvegas
    Free Member

they told to go Full Mirkin

Eh… That would involve removing it all first…

tjagain

Of course I understand ” peoples bodies their right to do as they wish”

What you lot do not want to understand is where this fashion comes from

the two things are different issues

with that I am out – the way you guys invent things then claim I said them then use that false narrative to attack is aburd.

nickc

Of course I understand ” peoples bodies their right to do as they wish” What you lot do not want to understand is where this fashion comes from

If the answer to you maintaining your long hair isn’t “because fashion” then STFU about other people’s motives?

grum
    Free Member

I would imagine there could be an element of truth to what TJ is suggesting (though I’m not sure he’s said specifically what that actually is) – but as usual it’s descended to massively black and white extreme generalisations.

I know plenty of hippy/feminist types who often don’t shave anywhere, or they do sometimes but not others, or trim some places but not others – as they see fit. It’s really none of my business and I only know either because they talk about it or because skinny-dipping and saunas are a thing. 🙂

tjagain

If the answer to you maintaining your long hair isn’t “because fashion” then STFU about other people’s motives?

I said nothing about individuals motives – just where the trend has its orgions

As for my long hair – I haven’t had it for years and the reason I grew it?  totally shallow – I grew it to piss off all my slaphead pals 🙂

Mister-P
    Free Member

with that I am out

Well done on being out for all of 23 minutes.

nickc

just where the trend has its orgions

In your opinion. If you want others to accept that you have autonomy, then you have to agree that others do as well. You can’t then say;

Swavis -thats what the fashion industry has told them

or

but people have been indoctrinated to think

As it makes you look somewhat hypocritical. You frequently tell anyone who’ll listen that advertising has no effect on your decisions, then have the decency to accept and respect that other people may make decisions about their bodies that have nothing to do with the reasons you may personally ascribe to them acting in the way they do.  AND, even if some-one has watched some pron and thought to themselves “Hey, I like the bald look”, WTAF has it got to do with whether you think it’s “come from a dodgy place”  or not?

And lets unpack that particular nugget: Essentially you’re suggesting that anyone who’s expresses a preference for shaved or trimmed pubic hair is some sort of pervert or pedophile, and by extension anyone who shaves or trims for their partner’s enjoyment is enabling that behaviour. Is that really what you think?

For some women not shaving is a decision they’ve made for political reasons, for others, it may also be no else’s business.

Cougar

What you lot do not want to understand is where this fashion comes from

Of course we want to understand. We just need something slightly more concrete than “TJ says so therefore it must be true.” If roles were reversed you wouldn’t be accepting that as an argument.

If it’s clearly documented as you claim then it should be quite easy for you to reference your sources and prove everyone wrong. Off you pop, we’ll wait.

boblo
    Free Member

Blimey! Would it be fair/safe to say there seem to be more knobs on here than Naked Attraction? 🙃

BTW. I don’t know the ‘why’ for shaving but I personally prefer something that looks a bit more grown up. As for hygiene, people have been known to wash pre shag…

thejesmonddingo

What? and ruin the flavour??

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Wonder if TJ shaves his face? What’s that all about?

But more important than that: “burnt oot railway embankment” is absolutely first class.

MoreCashThanDash

Eh… That would involve removing it all first…

I know, it sounded funnier in my head.

I know that this won’t fit with the all or nothing, black and white world of internet arguments, but I suppose it’s possible that some people do it due to some unpleasant child like fetishism, and others do it for purely personal, non paedophilia related reasons. You know, there might be a respectable grey middle ground?

Cougar

there might be a respectable grey middle ground?

Grab a Grannie night?

fazzini

Grab a Grannie night?

Every Wednesday night back in the day at 42nd St in Whitley Bay. I know. I had the great ‘fortune’ to work there…at least the tunes were good

MoreCashThanDash

Grab a Grannie night?

Usually a disreputable middle ground….

TiRed

As a roadie I’m proud to be shaved

Only up to the shorts line for me. Otherwise chaffage. After a 24h TT I grew a third testicle as an abscess due to abrasion injury, infection and some topical steroid cream. That was surely my moment to apply!

verses

You know, there might be a respectable grey middle ground?

A little old lady wanders into a tattoo parlour and asks for a tattoo of Mike Tyson on her left thigh and Frank Bruno on her right thigh (guess the age of the joke). Once the tattooist is finished the little old lady’s unimpressed with his work and says neither of them look like who they’re meant to.
    The tattooist calls in his mate from the other room, he takes one look and says, “I’ve no idea who the blokes on each side are, but the one in the middle’s a dead-ringer for Don King”…

IHN

Snakes? slow worms? Fish?

#

Yep.

Houns

Those that haven’t experienced the effects of minty tea tree shaving cream/shower gel during, and after a good topiary session haven’t lived.

nbt

A little old lady wanders into a tattoo parlour and asks for a tattoo of Mike Tyson on her left thigh and Frank Bruno on her right thigh (guess the age of the joke). Once the tattooist is finished the little old lady’s unimpressed with his work and says neither of them look like who they’re meant to.
    The tattooist calls in his mate from the other room, he takes one look and says, “I’ve no idea who the blokes on each side are, but the one in the middle’s a dead-ringer for Don King”…

Reminds me of the (perhaps apocryphal) story of the rock singer Wendy O. Williams who purportedly had a W tattooed on each buttock check to read WoW

IdleJon

Wonder if TJ shaves his face? What’s that all about?

To look less manly and therefore more prepubescent according to some reputable research. 😀

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20160418-the-real-reason-men-grow-beards

Cougar

Reminds me of the (perhaps apocryphal) story of the rock singer Wendy O. Williams who purportedly had a W tattooed on each buttock check to read WoW

I’ve heard that joke countless times, that’s the first time I’ve heard it attributed to anyone.

johndoh
    Free Member

story of the rock singer Wendy O. Williams

story of the rock punk singer Wendy O. Williams

😉

CountZero

Uh huh, bringing a world of your own preconceptions about why other people trim/shave/ or do whatever to their pubes there. I’m willing to bet money a vanishingly small number do it “to look prepubescent”

Absolutely. It’s got bugger-all to do with looking ‘prepubescent’, at least for most people, AFAIAA, it’s down to aesthetic appeal, and/or comfort. Some people are very much attracted to others with a lot of body hair, others aren’t, and I’m one of those.
    Also, there are times when trying to cough up hairs from the back of your throat, like a cat with a hairball, can really spoil a moment… 😉

johndoh
    Free Member

Also, there are times when trying to cough up hairs from the back of your throat, like a cat with a hairball, can really spoil a moment…

Conversely, there’s nothing quite like snuggling into a nice soft downy patch and going exploring.

Conversely, there’s nothing quite like snuggling into a nice soft downy patch and going exploring.

A little bit of sick just came up

creakingdoor
    Free Member

A little bit of sick just came up

Hilario! 😄

Houns

Beating through dense undergrowth makes your tongue really sore too

MoreCashThanDash

Only up to the shorts line for me.

Christ, no!

I used to sell memberships at a big health club chain. We had an Aussie working there who raced at a decent level. Was obviously part gorilla from the hair sprouting out the neck of his shirts.

I was showing a prospective member around the club and as we went through the men’s changing room to the pool area this lad emerged from the showers. It was unclear if he was naturally bald and wearing a strange furry knee length romper suit, or if he had shaved to the shorts line. Just looked very odd.

Mister-P
    Free Member

As a roadie I’m proud to be shaved.

(Ex wife hated it by the way!)

Not a fan of the “last chicken in the shop” look?

poah
    Free Member

the roots of pubic shaving are very clear

I’m guessing woman who like men with shaved chests or shaved faces are paedos as well.

MoreCashThanDash

I’m guessing woman who like men with shaved chests or shaved faces are paedos as well.

Makes you think when you do your own research…

teethgrinder

People with alopecia?

sirromj

Awww just watching it right now, a couple happy together – something positive for the thread 😉

Cougar

And unusual for the show. (-:

Cougar
    markgraylish
    Free Member

Google never ceases to amaze me.. I was watching Scotty Laughland MTB Tour of Scotland on YouTube  (another recent STW thread) and suddenly YouTube starts serving up ads about manscaping!

Viewing 37 posts - 121 through 157 (of 157 total)

The topic ‘Naked Attraction’ is closed to new replies.