Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • N+1 (for sleeping bags)
  • irc

PHD spring sale starting 14th March. Various bits of top class down gear. I’m tempted by the Minim 200 bag. Available in 3 lengths and 3 widths. Weights vary from the slim/short version at 372g to the long/wide version I’ll be getting at 515g.

Prices for the Minim 200 from £186-£222 depending on size. Quantity of down fill varies with size hence cost variation.

Rated to 6C. At 6ft3 17 stone my current PHD long/wide bag is a good fit. Spot on for length. Width – comfortable. Loose enough I’m going for no zip this time and loose enough to boost with a down vest or jacket for the odd night down to near freezing I think.

Intended for this year’s USA trip where typical minimum temps are around 6C for the higher parts but may nudge freezing the odd night or two.

http://www.phdesigns.co.uk/sales-and-special-offers

whitestone
    Free Member

I’ve the Minim 200 from a previous PHD spring sale, an excellent piece of kit. With a Cumulus 150 quilt over the top and around it, I’m good for the majority of UK weather year round, I’ve used the combo at -6C. After that it’s out with the full weight expedition bag (not PHD)!

The only thing that PHD don’t do well (IMO) are quilts.

There’s not really anything in this sale that I need (or want).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘N+1 (for sleeping bags)’ is closed to new replies.