Mythic Viento, SID World Cup XX, Stans Olympic, Middleburn, Sram X0,

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Mythic Viento, SID World Cup XX, Stans Olympic, Middleburn, Sram X0,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Mythic Viento, SID World Cup XX, Stans Olympic, Middleburn, Sram X0,
  • eyerideit

Drool: I want the forks:

eyerideit

Loverlllly bike BTW

Cheers, I’m starting to regret selling it but I feel it is almost to nice to get dirty !!

Premier Icon eat_more_cheese
    Subscriber

Hi,
    Are the forks 80 or 100mm? Plus, what year are they originally?
    Cheers

Hi,

The forks are 100mm but you can lower to 80mm , the forks were 2009 but are now all new. As far as I’m aware except for the non carbon steerer the very latest 2011 are the same lowers and internals. It is only the new 120mm version which has different lowers.

Cheers,

Andrew

Premier Icon sutty
    Subscriber

YGM m8 ! 😀

Hi,

I’m splitting up a hard tail I have just built, nearly all bits have only been used for less than 15 miles on one ride and a couple of others have seen two rides but everything is completely mint as new condition.

Prices of Frame / Wheels and Forks are collected, all other parts delivered.

Mythic Viento, £375, Canadian hard tail frame,I brought this from Freeborn a few weeks ago and as was informed it is the only frame in the UK badged as a Banshee as they usually come in under Mythic brand due to the Banshee name already being registered in the UK. Comes with original seat clamp unused. Size small frame but these have quite a long top tube at 22.5″
    If required I can include the FSA orbit extreme pro headset ( Again one ride old ) for an extra £25.

Rockshox Sid World Cup XX, due to damage caused at the bike shop they went back to Rockshox and had new lowers, stanchions, crown, internals fitted so were completely new, this was done approx 3 weeks ago and again as new one ride only. The carbon fender is not included, £375

Wheels are Stans Olympic Rims, Sapin flat blade race spokes, Superstar Super Leggara Titanium hubs, cost £400 and are as new not a mark, £265.
    If you want the Racing Ralph EVO Tyres I will include for an extra £30.Running as tubless.

Middleburn 170mm ISI Uno 32T Hardcoat cranks, These cost £161 without the crank arm bolts / caps these were an extra £18, so total of £ 179. Asking £125.

I have a one ride old SKF XC600 BB which is about the best is BB you can buy and they quote approx 10 years like of normal use. I can include for £60 these have just been discontinued and and almost impossible to find. In original box with spacer.

Brand new Easton EC70 zero seatpost, new installed on a bike, 30.9mm and 400mm long, £60.

I can supply better pics if required but may need a bit of time but can assure you all parts are as new and unmarked, have plenty of history on here !!

Premier Icon whyter
    Subscriber

The carbon fender on the forks is quite neat – is it homemade, and how does it fit on?

I have a neoguard on my Sids just now, but keep getting tyre buzz, or stuff jammed between tyre and brace.

Hi,
    No it is a carbon fire rockshox one so you should be able to buy on but I think they are about £25 !
    Cheers,
    Andrew

eyerideit

If that bike was mine I’d be getting real down and dirty with it, Riding through every puddle I could find – cos I’m like that!

It’s like having a beautiful woman, you don’t just want look at / take out to dinner /buy her gifts. Sometimes you have to take her to the woods for a…

I think I should follow your lead !! Trouble is the mech and brakes are now sold.

new add started

now sold thanks except frame

frame sold thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Mythic Viento, SID World Cup XX, Stans Olympic, Middleburn, Sram X0,’ is closed to new replies.