Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • mystery sky object
  • swiss01
    Free Member

i wasn’t super keen to get out today – yesterday was rain, wind and a bit of snow. today, well today, looked much the same but hey ho, miles is miles. now i live not too far from the central belt so i’m not unacquainted with the odd ufo story (the oddest – orthodox jews in space was reported just up the road. no, really) but when it comes down to it i’m just more than a bit sceptical.

but today as i was going along i was aware of a disturbance in the air. for one thing it wasn’t full of rain and sleet but more it just felt gentler. it was then i became aware of something in the sky. at first it was a strange yellow light, soft at first then almost blinding. in the sky a yellow disc shaped abject, so bright it hurt my eyes and around it, instead of clouds, some form of what looked like a blue ultra violet radiation.

i could have shrugged it off had it not affected me emotionally. i felt odd, uplifted, as if there was a strange warmth upon me. i wanted to stop, take off my jacket and my long gloves and feel the object’s radiation on my skin. my hearing felt more acute, lambs were jumping about the fields instead of freezing to death, birds were singing.

and then the clouds came back. it was proper odd, like a memory of something i used to know but at the same time unfamiliar. and it wasn’t just me it had affected. passing roadies were waving. i stopped to talk to one at the side of the road. ‘this is great this,’ he said. ‘what’s that?’ i asked. ‘this, man.’ he said waving his arms about. ‘this!’

i know there will be sceptics here on stw but that’s what happened this morning. i have no explanation for it. was it just me? has anyone else experienced anything similar? is the truth out there?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

You should write stories. That was more of a narrative than a recount.

andytherocketeer

Bit strange. All the clouds turned blue too.

Keva
    Free Member

last weekend something really weird happened to the ground, it all dried up, like completely dry. It’s back to normal now though.

grantyboy
    Free Member

I saw it too today, had the same effect on me as well

martymac

the yellow disc was visible in fife as well!!
    also there were some strange grey looking things on the north side of all the cars in the street, i wonder if they had anything to do with the yellow disc?
    does anyone know?

racefaceec90

that sounds fantastic 😀

jambon
    Free Member

I just can’t get the sound of a Theremin out out my head now.

Anything on your local news?

swiss01
    Free Member

it has changed me. now i’m out the front cleaning the bikes and I can feel my fingers..

maxtorque

That’ll be one of them there UROs………

(Unidentified Radiating objects)

😉

thepurist

That followed me for a whole ride once last year and later my skin turned red and painful to touch. Best hope you don’t see it again for a while.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Excellent. Thumbed up. Voted. Liked.

zippykona

Darn Sarf we are completely safe from the invasion.

jambon
    Free Member

This is obviously a hoax, the effects of Ultra Violet radiation cannot be detected north of the border from such objects, even in August.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘mystery sky object’ is closed to new replies.