Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • MyHermes / Parcel2Go – 'Stolen' frame – Ebay content
  • bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Can’t you do what all these bell ends seem to do on eBay?

Bid, win, take delivery, say box was empty or something then get your money back through PayPal?

Slightly immoral, but **** him. He knows he’s handling stolen goods.

nastybuller
    Free Member

I can confirm that the customer service at parcel2go is horrendous. I did finally get my refund when an item I posted went missing but it took over a month of emails. The process is very very frustrating because you cannot speak direct to anyone and everytime you contact them you are having ‘e-chats’ with different people. I will only use parcel2go to post cheap items from now on.
    Hope you get it all sorted Marra

finephilly
    Free Member

Having worked at a parcel company I’m amazed anyone gets anything ordered.

pk13

Bike frames going missing is nothing new if anyone finds my cann,dale let me know.
    Last seen when I handed it directly to myherps at their drop off shop.

Full eBay money back on that frame.

tomaso
    Free Member

Mega bid up the auction and mess tge seller around to sralles long enough for Police to bother.

Alternately it is STW possie time – yeehar! Pitchforks and Bombers!

epicyclo

theocb – Member
    It’s back on ebay OP

With the frame number on display

neilforrow

Thanks for finding it again. I hadn’t checked today…

I emailed all the other bidders of the previous auction letting them know the score. Guess he couldn’t off load it to any of them.

The guy selling it really doesn’t give a shit about my case and won’t listen. The police are doing what that can as I understand it. Meanwhile this continues with Parcel2go are sat on their hands.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Interesting – if he has paid for it in good faith then he has a claim over the property.

eh? Thats surely not the case.

Surely if you can prove its yours then s not up for debate

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Some of us, I’m sure, would support a crowd-funded case against Parcel2Go, if that’s an option.

aracer
    Free Member

I’m guessing he’s not telling the whole truth about how he acquired it.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘MyHermes / Parcel2Go – 'Stolen' frame – Ebay content’ is closed to new replies.