Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • myhermes is there a way to contact them?
  • jools182
    Free Member

The useless myhermes are trying to deliver a parcel to my house while I’m at work

There seems to be no way of contacting them to tell them to leave the parcel with a neighbour (which you think they might have the initiative to try)

Anyone been able to reschedule or get in touch with them?

plyphon
    Free Member

The useless myhermes are trying to deliver a parcel to my house while I’m at work

In all fairness that doesn’t exactly sound like their fault.

There usually is an option to contact the local dept that comes through on a text or email. Once they try to deliver 3 times you can go pick it up in person from the local depot.

You can try tweeting them, but I think it’ll be up to the sender to tell them a new delivery address.

timbur
    Free Member

Go old school and leave a note on your door;

Dear Mr/Mrs MyHermes,
    If I’m out then please leave with my neighbour.
    Thanks loads
    Jools182

Works for me :O)

hammyuk
    Free Member

Unless of course they refuse to accept said note because “anyone could’ve put that there….”
    “Why didn’t you leave it as I asked?”
    “Because you didn’t put the consignment order number on the note with tracking details so our driver chose not to leave it”
    “Errr – why would I put info on there that would mean anyone else walking up to my door can then divert said parcel elsewhere?”
    “Oh – we didn’t consider that Sir”

nickjb
    Free Member

I doubt you’ll be able to do anything about today’s delivery. As above, I leave a note if I’m going out although they usually work it out. Having used them a few times for ebay sales they seem pretty happy to leave it anywhere with anyone. There is a chat and email on their website but you won’t get to speak to the delivery driver.

ChrisE
    Free Member

If you find an address can you tell me? I really struggle with them as they insist on leaving all our stuff in a neighbours shed which is 1100m from our house because the person they use says ‘I don’t do farms’.

Ggrrrrrrr

C

Northwind

If you google myhermes contact, you get through to their sekrit webchat/email page. The webchat’s as miserable an experience as any webchat, the email actually works but takes a day or so.

PS, there’s a feature when you’re booking a delivery to leave contact email and phone details, which I guess wasn’t used?

LapSteel
    Free Member

The webchat usually ends up with them giving you the couriers mobile number so you can contact them directly

sharkbait
    Free Member

They are truly useless. When they delivered our stuff to a house half a mile away I had to go through the company we bought from to get MH to sort it out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘myhermes is there a way to contact them?’ is closed to new replies.