Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mybikejumble sat 11/2/12
  • bobbyspangles

Mybikejumble

We are running our 3rd monthly Mybikejumble on the 11th feb.

there will be loads of great kit for sale as well as bikes and vintage parts.

all the money raised goes towards our bikes4Africa project.

this is a really exciting project and we have 4300 bikes to shift so come along, spend some money, eat some homemade cake and have a chat!

Alex

sugdenr
    Free Member

clicky no worky 🙁

bobbyspangles

now clicky worky.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Sorry to be a real party pooper but it would be really handy to say where it is. The link takes me to your organisations page , not the jumble. I’m not sure if the organisation is called Mybikejumble or what. I guess its there somewhere but its not obvious. Couldn’t the thing that you are promoting be on the lnked page. Sorry to be broring but I reckon you might get more business if it was easier. Just a thought.

tops5
    Free Member

mattsccm – Member
    Sorry to be a real party pooper but it would be really handy to say where it is. The link takes me to your organisations page , not the jumble. I’m not sure if the organisation is called Mybikejumble or what. I guess its there somewhere but its not obvious. Couldn’t the thing that you are promoting be on the lnked page. Sorry to be broring but I reckon you might get more business if it was easier. Just a thought.

All you have to do is click on the events tab FFS! Not rocket science

bobbyspangles

it is at hullavington airfield, near to stanton st quinton outside of malmesbury.
    we are based on an MOD airbase and there is no postcode for the hanger so we try to do our best with directions.
    search for m4 karting and they are the best business to aim for then follow the blue cones.

best i can do right now.

dyl
    Free Member

For anyone wondering where Hullavington, Stanton St Quinton or Malmesbury are, they’re in Wiltshire (I looked it up).

Just in general, when advertising events, where they are is at least as important as when or what.

Shame it’s not in Yorkshire. I like the sound of the cause and the event. In my experience, they need some decent bike bits in Africa. Especially tyres. And wheels. And everything else.

bobbyspangles

i have linked to our flyer, and told people exactly where it is.

cannot do more than that.

dont have a 6fig grid yet! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mybikejumble sat 11/2/12’ is closed to new replies.