Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • My wife is brill (MTB content)
  • Premier Icon bentandbroken
    Subscriber

So the local scallywags have decided to start targeting garages and sheds and seem to be interested in bikes 🙁

When my wife heard this she suggested I move the large mirror from the hallway (it has been there for about 6 months waiting for me to put it over the fireplace).

It’s new location has been suggested as the garage.

The reason for the move is to make way for my bike! This is despite the fact that my bike is much larger than the mirror and the hallway is quite small

She is truly ace! 😀

Premier Icon willard
    Subscriber

Nurture her.

Also, buy her a nice bottle of wine.

JCL

Any pics?

Premier Icon deejayen
    Subscriber

…and the scallywags will be able to take a long, hard look at themselves. Everyone’s a winner!

cheekyboy

Yorahlukkilukkifella !!!!

Premier Icon househusband
    Subscriber

Any pics?

Yeah – and neither bike nor mirror.

Premier Icon ampthill
    Subscriber

Pause

feel this moment

don’t let end

don’t try N+1

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

Very good, though the cynic in me reckons this could be a move to reduce any hit on the shoes/handbag budget if your bike was nicked.

Premier Icon spooky_b329
    Subscriber

Its a test and you are on course to fail.

Clearly she is hoping you will actually put the mirror over the fireplace in return for sticking your bike in the hall 🙂

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

spooky_b329 – Member

Its a test and you are on course to fail.

Clearly she is hoping you will actually put the mirror over the fireplace in return for sticking your bike in the hall
    ^ That

regardless of whether it’s her plan, get it up ! (err, as it were)

Can I join in?

I briefly mentioned a couple of months ago that some of the lads were organising a trip to the Alps next year and they’d asked if I’d wanted to go. I did the usual “I’ll check with her indoors” and promptly forgot all about it until today when she said that I should go as she wouldn’t want me missing out.

Premier Icon matt_outandabout
    Subscriber

Does the hall *need* decorating? 😉

Mentioned this on a thread over there <———–. My Mrs spent two hours watching me stressing out trying to fit some tubeless tyres to my new road wheels, without much success. I retired with a couple of beers and numerous blisters to watch the Super League final, she came in with the wheels fully done literally five minutes later 😳

Premier Icon i_like_food
    Subscriber

@chunkymonkey. She must have the worlds strongest hands 😯

Believe it or not, she used a shoe lace from my trainers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘My wife is brill (MTB content)’ is closed to new replies.