Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • My wedding photos (sweet trails content)
  • munrobiker
    Free Member

I got married just over a week ago now and since the wedding was at 4.30 I thought that riding bikes with friends was the very best way to fill the day. We headed to Stainburn and we must’ve only done about 5 miles but it was the most fun I’ve had on a bike since I took a tandem around Laggan.

Aren’t bikes brilliant?

There was a hairy moment where the best man took a plummet, but it was OK. I’m the one mincing on the Five.

And a real wedding photo for the softies.

crikey
    Free Member

Good lad!

yunki
    Free Member

😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Epic!

hambl90
    Free Member

That’s brilliant

crispo
    Free Member

Thats awesome!

Im getting married in June next year. Thats my ideal wedding morning activity with my ushers, dont think it will be anything as tricky as Stainburn though or else some people might not make it to the Wedding, will have to be Longridge Fell.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

We’re not worthy!
    We’re not worthy!

That’s proper ace – well done.

aftershock
    Free Member

Absolute quality, that has got to be the best post this year.

labsey
    Free Member

Fantastic. Congratulations.

freeridenick
    Free Member

So good!

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Such a rad day. I’m very very glad I was part of it.

kendo954
    Free Member

Cool

crazy-legs

Congratulations Luke – both on the wedding and the considerably more challenging one (for you) of surviving a mountain bike ride without breaking yourself or the bike!

munrobiker
    Free Member

Fortunateson- I’m still amped up on it all. Oh my word. What a day.

I should add here that my mates that I rode with are unbelievable. Excellent bunch of people and I was really happy to have them all there. Bikes are best with mates.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Congratulations Luke – both on the wedding and the considerably more challenging one (for you) of surviving a mountain bike ride without breaking yourself or the bike!

It was someone else’s turn- my mate Kieran, who’s bike is upside down in the group photo, put in two pedal strokes in the car park and his chain blew apart. I thought that was my special move!

matt_outandabout

Congratulations Luke!

neilc1881
    Free Member

I’m suit-ably jealous. Got an hours ride in from my place on the morning of my wedding, up and down some local Talybont rocky stuff. At the top I did ask myself if it was the best idea (the ride, not the wedding) as the fog rolled in and the trail disappeared. Didn’t think of wearing my suit though…

stox
    Free Member

Excellent! Well done 🙂

nuke

Superb pics. Congratulations 😀

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

I’d also like to point out that I didn’t actually attend Luke and Lizzie’s wedding attired in a tweed suit, Endura Humvees and multicoloured socks…

munrobiker
    Free Member

I’d like to point out that he did. He just got crunked on free wine and forgot.

Andy

Brilliant pics – congrats!

user-removed
    Free Member

Just, plain brilliant 🙂 I’m still waiting to shoot a wedding with a bike theme (stealth marketing BIG DISCO /stealth marketing)…

jono84
    Free Member

If I did that on my wedding day with all my mates the missus would still be waiting for us all Gavin would of had 6 punctures, will would of broke his bike an Ryan would probably be looking for the rest of his bawl bag

munrobiker
    Free Member

Jono- that’s why we chose the shortest trail centre on the planet! We did between 5 and 8 miles in about 3 hours (plus an hour of car park faff). It wasn’t the day for rushing.

jono84
    Free Member

At my mates wedding last year we decided watching bottom was a good idea ….dunno why strange thing nerves

ononeorange

Top thread. Faith in humanity = restored.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

It was someone else’s turn- my mate Kieran, who’s bike is upside down in the group photo, put in two pedal strokes in the car park and his chain blew apart. I thought that was my special move!

But you where in the car park Luke… Ergo, it’s still your fault.. 😀

munrobiker
    Free Member

That, Nick, is obvious.

composite
    Free Member

Best thread ever. 😀

Diane
    Free Member

Very nice. HOWEVER – why is your beloved not ripping it up with the page boys too?

scraprider
    Free Member

ha ha nice one .

munrobiker
    Free Member

Diane- she doesn’t like mountain biking! She hates it. It’s OK, we got our own bike ride in after the wedding. She likes road biking and “pootling” and commuting so we had a nice railway line bimble.

There was meant to be some female representation on the ride but one of the girls had a broken wrist and they all took this as a sign that they should go for coffee and cake in York!

Tom-B
    Free Member

Excellent. I was banned from riding two weeks prior to my wedding as I’m a bit unsteady at the best of times.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i concur with it being an absolutely flipping brilliant day.

people should get married more often.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Great photos! Love it!

munrobiker
    Free Member

Cheers Tom, I’m glad you had a good time. We all need to get married near a trail centre in future!

granny_ring

Well done Sir, hats off to you. 🙂

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Just fantastic, best of luck to you both

steviepcommencal
    Free Member

That is brilliant!!

I am getting married next year so now you have given me and my best man something to do on the morning of the wedding!!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘My wedding photos (sweet trails content)’ is closed to new replies.