Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • My video made it into Midweek Mini Movies!
  • getonyourbike
    Free Member

Woohoo!!! 😀

Mine is the one called ‘Christmas Day Ride’. 🙂

Midweek Mini Movies 130

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Good for you! Enjoyed it v much.

kayak23

Excellent. Really enjoyed it…
    🙂

D0NK

was going to say nice endo then I saw the outtakes 😉

nice vid*, shredding a lot more gnarr than I’ve been managing lately, where is it btw?

*found it after watching 2mins of sam hill, anyone else confused by headings being under the videos instead of above?

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I actually did it perfectly first time, when I tried it before getting the camera out, but it took ages to do it again. 😆

It’s just some short trails near to Stourbridge in the Midlands. They’re not even 100m long but you can’t tell in the video.

Trimix
    Free Member

That was great – more like the riding normal riders do. I always feel crap when I look at the amazing places and riding of some of those mini movies. At least I can relate to yours, and the out-takes.

Im now motivated for a ride.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Trimix +1

‘Real’ riding vids are way better than watching big budget stuff. Home is the only bike DVD that I’ve ever felt reflects anything like the riding I do, went to the cinema to see a film, canny even remember the name, was all about yanks/canucks jumping over trains. Utter drivel.

In my opinion, obviously!.

roger_mellie

Enjoyed that ta.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Good vid but you were making a right mess of the trails with all that skidding 😉

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Full marks for making Wordsley look interesting! 😆

Mugboo

Superb. Makes me want to film my own local trails 🙂

Stevo210
    Free Member

Great video, out takes we’re good too 🙂 out of interest what did you shoot it on?

chojin
    Free Member

Enjoyed +1

Good work, sir!

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Stevo210 – Member
    Great video, out takes we’re good too out of interest what did you shoot it on?

I just used a little Samsung compact camera and a Gorillapod, that’s it.

I’m going to try to get hold of a GoPro for free, like a mate did, so I can put in some onboard footage too, in the future.

asterix
    Free Member

good stuff, nice vid

good to see trails like the ones we ride

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘My video made it into Midweek Mini Movies!’ is closed to new replies.