My third Pure digital radio has packed up. Beginning to suspect that they are…

Home Forum Chat Forum My third Pure digital radio has packed up. Beginning to suspect that they are…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My third Pure digital radio has packed up. Beginning to suspect that they are…
  • My Legato had a speaker problem and they couldn’t have been more helpful in trying to resolve it. As in they sent me a free replacement one.

When I plugged it in the whole system died. They wouldn’t help any more. 🙁 I now have a Marantz. It’s ace.

Premier Icon JohnClimber
    Subscriber

I’ve had 2 portable (under £50) DAB radio’s die on me since they came out and now the Durabrand in the kitchen’s screen is dead but it still works.

Must be a DAB problem

bigG

Roberts DAB radio here, the old retro one, can’t be bothered to go and look at the model number.

Yes it was pricey and the sound quality is always going to be limited by its single speaker but it works, very well.

buy cheap, buy twice…

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

I wouldn’t call £85 cheap.

tonyplym

Another vote here for Roberts – have two (MP43 and Ecologic 4) and very happy with both.

LoCo

We have three,
    Bush massive retro thing, rubbish sound and buzzes when off but plugged in 3 years old still working.
    Pure cheap one, ok, 2 year still working.
    Devo, mains, battery and wind up too, 5 years old best sound quality, has been battered as comes to me with races and lives in the workshop, still working fine, will definatly buy another one of these when it dies

Have had a Pure Oasis for 5 years and it’s still working fine (I hope this doesn’t jinx it) despite having had a relatively tough life (it’s in a workshop and has quite a bit of paint on it…)

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

…crap.

Evoke 1 – Died.
    Move – On / off switch failed.
    Evoke 1S (Warranty replacement for Evoke 1) – Display failed.

I’ve got an Evoke Mio too. Should I move it a bit closer to the bin for when the inevitable happens?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My third Pure digital radio has packed up. Beginning to suspect that they are…’ is closed to new replies.