Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • My son is going to Download tomorrow – will he die…
  • dirtyrider
    Free Member

Daphne & Celeste at Reading

was at the Leeds version, was 2000

was immense 😆

similar crowd reaction to 50 Cent in 2004

dirtyrider
    Free Member

2004 Download bottle fight was good as well, Metallica were late

Cougar

When Thunder blew everyone else away!

That was 1990. (-:

I think that (Bach running onto the stage and landing on arse) was ’92? I’m assuming he learnt from it and didn’t make sliding on piss part of their Donnington show as standard?

*snort*

You might well be right, TBH. It was a while ago…!

Tom-B
    Free Member

Yeah my mate got hit by a full 2 litre bottle of water in that 2004 Download bottle fight…knocked him clean to the floor 😆

bigbadbob
    Free Member

Well, my son made it back from Download. Yes he is alive too. The tent didn’t make it, but everything else seemed to, even the fold up chair. Not many miss-haps he says. About scoring – I am his dad, he would never tell me if he did… He said all the headliners were superb. The Spitfire flying over the stage before Maiden got the crowd really going. He never brought me back a t-shirt, got himself a smart Download one though.
    Everybody seems friendly, some folk even popped into his tent one night when he was not there, but he had hidden his tins of beans well. A fold up chair was taken from his pals, but that was it. He had a thoroughly good time.
    I think this might be the start of something every year now. Rock on.

Northwind

dirtyrider – Member

similar crowd reaction to 50 Cent in 2004

Daphne and Celeste proved themselves way harder than Fiddy tbh.

Good charlotte got an epic bottling in, oh, 2009 or thereabouts? They took it really well- “Oh reading, you guys are way better than Leeds…” pause “Those guys could barely even hit the stage, but you’ve hit our drummer like 40 times!”

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘My son is going to Download tomorrow – will he die…’ is closed to new replies.