• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by will.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • my new(ish) bike!
  • squealer
    Free Member

Weighed it very professionally on the bathroom scales today and came in just under 24lbs with pedals.
    and yes i know the washing line isnt straight and the patio is dirty!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Nice. But those red panaracers…..

njee20
    Free Member

Yep, 2.1" tyre and saddle angle fail!

I'd love to try a Mojo though, they just look 'right'!

chakaping
    Free Member

Frame looks nice in that colour.

Got to say I agree about the red tyres though, and why have you attached a washing line to your handlebars?

stanley

Woaaahh,

Those tyres ruin it !!
    And the seat angle :-0

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Somehow you've managed to make a beautiful bike look cheap and nasty..

Sorry, that's just my opnion…

squealer
    Free Member

ok ok point taken on the tyres. I've only just put those on for summer after changing from 2.25 nobby nics over winter!

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

what teatosugers said

sockpuppet

Nice. But those red panaracers…..

i don't know, i like the way they co-ordinate with the watering can. do you take it on all your rides?

ryan_c

Beautiful bike, but i agree with above regarding the seat angle and the tyres.

BUT it would be a shame to get rid of them since you appear to have matched the noir crank to them!

carbon337
    Free Member

I like it but it reminds me of this

No offence

dano
    Free Member

I have just put fire xc's on mine for summer and I have been amazed at the performance, they really are a good alrounder… but maybe you should go for the black side walls…
    The frame looks like a beauty…

bird bath is a long way from the bird feeder…

bigsi
    Free Member

Teetosugars + 1

njee20
    Free Member

You took off a 2.25" Nic and replaced it with a 2.1" tyre which weighs more? Odd choice!

I'd get some 2.25" Ralphs on there sharpish!

squealer
    Free Member

dano – i didnt think the birds wanted to have a bath straight after dinner!

njee20 – the panaracers roll faster than the nics hence the change. i've got some old rocket rons in the garage though as well so might try those instead, should make it a bit more tasteful!

oh and the saddle angle has been changed, in those pics it had only just been put on.

njee20
    Free Member

I'm a big fan of Rons, more grip than a Ralph whilst being lighter. Don't last that long though, mine are pretty well cut up and visibly worn after a few months use.

dano
    Free Member

Everyone's giving you a hard time, but the bike is awesome and I am sure its faster than $h!t off a chrome shovel…

kaesae
    Free Member

The tyres are fine and it's a very nice bike, don't let these guys manipulate you into changing your tires.

They're all experts at coercion on this site, or think they are. Plus if your looking at your bike all the time or worrying about how it looks ? you might want to consider simply enjoying riding it.

VERY TASTY!

squealer
    Free Member

so, with a tyre change we're generally in agreement the bike gets s thumbs up?

njee – rons are awesome but puncture really easily i found so i was using slime tubes which seemed to defeat the object of a light tyre!

dano – thanks for the comments and yes the bike is very very quick for what it is.

oldgit
    Free Member

Nice.
    My mate demo'd one on Friday.

stugus
    Free Member

looks wicked! nice colour too.

chameleon78
    Free Member

how stiff are the ibis frames compared to a SC Blur LTc?

will
    Free Member

I love these bikes! 24lbs ffs!! 😆

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘my new(ish) bike!’ is closed to new replies.