• This topic has 18 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by aP.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • My new word for today is vajazzling
  • aP
    Free Member

I am slightly stunned by that one, but am definitely not going anywhere near twatooing.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Well you learn something new every day.

Stoner
    Free Member

wow. You do NOT want to fill the vajazzling shaped gap in your knowledge with a google image search whilst at work….

Torminalis
    Free Member

If however you are working from home, then it forms a perfectly legitimate, nay essential, part of an academic study of current sociological phenomena.

retro83
    Free Member

good heavens

tonyg2003

Damn I won’t be able to watch Garfield the movies again without this in my head.

MrNutt
    Free Member

breathe new life into that boring “make your own greetings cards” set you were given last christmas folks!

muggomagic

Wow. I’m impressed, and glad I did the search on my iphone rather than the work PC.

You’d have to make sure everything was well trimmed below to avoid snagging on the bling though.

neilforrow

i used two words for the first time today…

ferruginous and effervesce, nowhere near vajazzling

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

M**ge bling 🙂

DaRC_L

ok twatooing I can understand but vajazzling – can someone explain in a work safe fashion what it is.

I’ll have a quick guess first tho’
    – is it an overly decorated feminine pudendum, particularly with pure crystallized carbon?

wwaswas

is there a male equivalent?

sack-bling?

[edit] knobbling, I prefer that.

Stoner
    Free Member

is there a male equivalent?

Cockorating?
    Enobling?

krag
    Free Member

I take it no one watched “Essex” on ITV the other day then?

Stoner
    Free Member

I take it no one watched “Essex” on ITV the other day then?

Was “Rozzers in Scoobies” on ITV4 again? That’s where I get the majority of my knowledge of Essex from.

krag
    Free Member

It’s a programme about people in essex. I tuned in at optimum vajazzling moment!

Stoner
    Free Member

It’s a programme about people in essex.

I’ll watch “Essex” just as soon as they make the inhabitants of colchester watch “Worcestershire”.

Having said that at least I know that Colchester is in Essex. I doubt most people could find Worcestershire on a map. We loikes it loike that 😉

DaRC_L

Isn’t Worcestershire in Wales 😆

aP
    Free Member

Isn’t that the saucy place? Worcestershire…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘My new word for today is vajazzling’ is closed to new replies.