Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My new frame
  • infidel
    Free Member

The 3 month wait is over. Build imminent with quite a few parts from the old bike. I’m really rather excited!

I present my Helius AM….

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Looks awesome. But the back end with bend without anyone touching it and then Nicolai will charge you for a new one* whilst the UK importers (who are pure evil*) will tell you to take it to Halfords to fix*.

* Maybe

wwaswas

It’s got the short stroke shock fitted, I see 🙂

those welds look very strokable.

JonR
    Free Member

Looks lovely. Sadly now Nicolai have had your custom the parent company wont give a toss about you and the UK division is so impotent than any help they might wish to give you will be subject to the whim of their obergruppenführer.

Gotama
    Free Member

I do like a nice Nicolai. Roger and Dan are good guys to deal with too. Is it custom or off the peg geometry?

infidel
    Free Member

Thanks!

Dan and Roger have been perfect to deal with at HFTH and I’ve had no problems with Nicolai personally. I saw the thread the other day and it all seems a unfortunate communication issue really which is sad for all parties.

Gotama – its a standard medium – the test bike fitted perfectly so there wasn’t a need to tweak it!

blahblahblah
    Free Member

I’m very happy with my single bike that I use for everything but it’s pictures of frames that nice that make me think maybe there is room for another! That welding is exquisite.

What shock are you going to use?

infidel
    Free Member

I’ve got a Vivid air to go on – thought it’d be a good compromise between Gnarr and light(ish)!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My new frame’ is closed to new replies.