Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • My new bike, no ragley content.
  • forgotmename
    Free Member

Finished build last night, fxr frame, floating brake, float rc2, xtr bits, hadley 150mm rear hub, american classic front, joplin, king, cnt bars, grip shift, 34lb as is, 32 with normal seatpost and bonty mudx tyres.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/35877972@N04/4387925611/

rs
    Free Member

quite nice

nickc

What?

Foes are red, it's the law…

james
    Free Member

The tyres look too weedy, and the grey doesn't suit it
    Gripshifters?
    Saddle is a angled a touch far back (if you're going to ride it with the saddle up at pedalling height)
    Brake levers look to be angled a long way aroung the bars, personally I can't get on with them like that, especially when trying to keep weight a bit further back for steeper stuff
    Otherwise, its good

forgotmename
    Free Member

My other one is red, on the flickr link, along with my x fxr's.
    Thanks rs.

rs
    Free Member

nobody going to mention the different coloured wheels then?

forgotmename
    Free Member

Im waiting for the nice people at lbs to get the white 150mm rear wheel in, and i do have matching hadley front, but tyres were on american classics, il put a black 1 in and post another pick when done!
    James your right on both saddle n levers, ive adjusted both now, well spotted,gripshitters the only way to go for me tho.

backhander
    Free Member

I like, enjoy it man.

juiced
    Free Member

like it.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I'll take it off you so nobody criticises your choice of GripShift.
    Lovely bike BTW.

forgotmename
    Free Member

Thanks, i like it too. Hope to ride it soon.

tootin

you like your foes don't you!

forgotmename
    Free Member

yes, they suit me, very stiff rear end, good geometry, very strong frames, good service intervals too, good service from the authorized dealers in uk and italy, expensive tho and not too common on the trails, little bit heavy (like me).

evil-ed
    Free Member

Whats the chain line like with 150mm hub and a 68/73 bb?

forgotmename
    Free Member

evil ed, i havnt ridden the bike yet, i was a bit worried at first, after i ordered it, but a mate has a rs7 and another has a fly, i think they are both 68mm, and they run well, on mine im using a double and bash guard, in the clamp going up n down the gears theres no skipping or jumping, and the chainline dosnt look out of whack at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘My new bike, no ragley content.’ is closed to new replies.