Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • My name is… and I'm addicted to…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Exercise and this place.

Normally not a problem. This place keeps me entertained whilst at work and I exercise at the weekend.

This weekend I’m having to rest. Everyone else is out playing and being on here at the weekend is depressing. If only I still smoked funny cigarettes.

jon1973
    Free Member

If only I still smoked funny cigarettes

There is no point, cigarettes today have absolutely no sense of humour.

I addicted to charizo sausage.

Karinofnine

Pants isn’t it? I’ve hurt my back – I managed an hour on the bike and now I’m back in bed. Very depressing indeed. Why are you off the bike?

viv
    Free Member

If only I still smoked funny cigarettes

is it possible to do both??? I really want to know because I like both….

Karinofnine

Pants isn’t it? I’ve hurt my back – I managed an hour on the bike and now I’m back in bed. Very depressing indeed. Why are you off the bike?

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes but much better to do the excercise first as the funny cigs remove a great deal of motivation

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Junky, I did very well at combing them both for a long while… what better motivation to get to the top of a climb?
    Plus get yourself stoned enough as long as you’ve got a routine going you’ll find yourself down the gym anyway 🙂

Karin – Slight chest infection, frustrating as otherwise i feel ok. Haven’t had more than a day off in about 4 months.

Hohum
    Free Member

I am stuck indoors looking after the children.

Would normally go out on a Sunday, but my wife was taken into hospital yesterday with a suspected kidney infection. Poor thing was in a lot of pain.

coffeeking
    Free Member

coffeeking…..coffee and chocolate. Used to be exercise. Not sure what happened.

Kahurangi

I’m addicted to my bikes. This place… not so much, but it’s good to hang out on.

Not riding today after a smash yesterday (ask jonb how good I looked 😆 ). Think it’ll make me miss my lakes trip next weekend 🙁

I’m too hurty to actually do any work on the bikes (my hands don’t work properly) so now that I’ve exhausted the internet for the morning it’s hot chocolate and Let The Right One In.

Healing vibes your way Karin

viv
    Free Member

mmmmmm, I’d be interested to hear more – Junkyard – TSY – PM me if you like

willej

Have to say at the moment I am mostly addicted to cheese.

Karinofnine, I know how you feel. I’ve been out for two very slow rides since November because of one or two slipped discs.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

viv – I don’t smoke anymore… but used to a lot. Not sure what else I could tell you, unless you wanted help with quitting?

Ho Hum… hope the Mrs is ok!

viv
    Free Member

TSY – could you do both at the weekend? I don’t want to miss a day on my bike – thats why I ask…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I used to, but I wanted to not smoke. If you still want to smoke then there is absolutely nothing to stop you doing both 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Running definitely.

right now I’m addicted to the sofa LOL

molgrips
    Free Member

Addcited to here.

I do get very antsy if I go without exercise for a few days tho.

sweepy
    Free Member

Well Im wont touch tobacco, but some of my best runs on foot, or the bike are stoned.
    Im not a competitor tho, I just enjoy the run for its own sake.

Im another chorizo addict tho, dont slice it, dont cook with it, just eat the feckers in big chunks.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Karinofnine – Member
    Pants isn’t it? I’ve hurt my back – I managed an hour on the bike and now I’m back in bed. Very depressing indeed.

ditto. I’ve not exercised, let alone ridden my bike for over a month 🙁

Currently addicted to FM11

tazzymtb

My name is Matt, I’m addicted to ugly bikes that make me smile and playing guitar hero with my little boy

aleigh
    Free Member

My name is Ali and I am addicted to men and chocolate 😀

tazzymtb

I am addicted to men and chocolate

*steps away from the strange lady*

aleigh
    Free Member

Now that is my idea of heaven….!

SilentSparky
    Free Member

My name is Mark and I’m addicted to beer, bikes & biscuits (in no particular order)

HansRey

i am a poet and i’m addicted to drinking moet

mrsgrips
    Free Member

Hi my name is Mrsgrips I’m addicted to clearance yarn buying, Snickers ice cream bars, talking to family on FB

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

My name is davidtaylforth and I’m an adrenaline junky. Riding steep chutes and sending large booters is the best way to feed my addiction, but I can only do this at the weeked.

During the week I have to use more conventional methods to get my fix – crossing the road when the traffic lights have just turned green, or seeing how many items I can place in someones trolley at asdas whilst they have their backs turned.

It all has the same effect, however I do it

flip
    Free Member

Ah that’ll be whisky then 😉

cinnamon_girl

My name is C_G and I am addicted to riding and buying bikes, rock music, beer, wine, countryside, scenery, wildlife, maps.

Hmmmm a lot of addictions. 😯

ton

my name is anthony archibald joshua fadious craig.
    i am addicted to bikes, pie and badger golden glory……. 8)

SaxonRider

My name is SaxonRider, and I can’t stop looking at this damned forum while eating biscuits.

iDave
    Free Member

My addiction is quirky, attractive women

Oh, and traveling to new places

molgrips
    Free Member

Mustn’t travel to new places Dave, you have to be content with where you are (according to TJ 🙂 )

ton

iDave – Member
    My addiction is quirky, attractive women

like this? 😉

RustySpanner

Hello, my middle name is Arthur and I’m addicted to cycling, keema chips, beef chow mein, nehari and Radio 4.

Basically, I’m just addicted to unhealthy food and the Archers. 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

I love where I live – I even walk everywhere. But nowt wrong in hanging out with some peeps in a tea room in Taiwan, Mongolian Yurt or Maasai village. **** what TJ thinks.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

My name is Neil and I am addicted to things that are not good for me.

iDave
    Free Member

don’t know if she’s quirky ton, but I’d say she’s attractive. She’ll have to take me out and quirkify me 😉

makkag
    Free Member

My name is dean and i’m addicted to brake fluid … its ok i can stop anytime !

yunki
    Free Member

my name’s yunki the junki and I’m addicted to lurve..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘My name is… and I'm addicted to…’ is closed to new replies.