Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • My MP is a lying, opportunistic pillock. She'll go far…
  • matt_outandabout

Stocks and tomatoes?

ninfan
    Free Member

From how that girl seems to have behaved, I have a fair bit of sympathy.

failedengineer

I suppose ‘our’ Tory is one of the better ones – Rory Stewart. Mind you, I’d never vote for him.

DrJ

“ninfan in knee-jerk pro-Torty reaction”. I’m shocked, I tell you, shocked!

v8ninety

Me too. But I’m not sure it’s entirely acceptable to refer to the Honourable (!) Member of Parliment as a ‘girl’… It’s a bit, 70s. Do you like Maxxis calendars?

ctk
    Free Member

What I’m amazed at is the MPs stupidity. Awful morals yes but why put yourself on the record doing these things?

v8ninety

Dunno. Arrogance? Ego? An indefatigable sense of superiority? Being surrounded by a simpering team of yes men/women for far too long? All of which do not seem particularly uncommon or even undesirable in Tory party candidates. Makes me proud to have her representing me in Parliament. Her response to the whole thing is very telling, IMHO.

kimbers

Ms Allan has been watching too much Malcolm Tucker it seems

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/article1647547.ece

When the aide asked Allan for a weekend off to accompany a grandfather, who had terminal cancer, to chemotherapy, Allan allegedly said: “I don’t give a shit about your dying grandfather.”

Either way she seems epic at inspiring loyalty in her staff 😉

v8ninety

Stay classy Lucy! 😕

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

When the aide asked Allan for a weekend off to accompany a grandfather, who had terminal cancer, to chemotherapy, Allan allegedly said: “I don’t give a shit about your dying grandfather.”

Clearly positioning herself for a front bench post in health.

BillMC

Sir Alan Duncan. He is occasionally seen about town with his boyfriend and a little dog.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘My MP is a lying, opportunistic pillock. She'll go far…’ is closed to new replies.