• This topic has 134 replies, 93 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by wors.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 135 total)
  • My missus is pissed off
  • bwaarp
    Free Member

and blanking me, clearly annoyed but refuses to tell me why. It’s not even that time of the month.

I’m taking it that this is what I have to get used to in married life? If so, I think I’m going to go and join the legion.

Some rants/stories of solidarity would be most appreciated.

Stoner
    Free Member

Its something you did. In a dream she had.

Harry_the_Spider

Or she’s annoyed at something she thinks you may do. I often fall foul of this one.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    weeksy

Stoner – Member
    Its something you did. In a dream she had

Not as ridiculous as it first sounds when you know women. 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

it’s that thing you did years ago she said she’d forgiven you for.

Alex

Go out. Ride Bike. Come back happier. Allow wife to be miserable as you pass her on the way to the beer fridge. Repeat until thaw.

I speak as a marriage veteran of 15 years. Just accept you’ve done something wrong, and wait patiently to be told what.

Oh +1 for what Stoner said 😉

brianh
    Free Member

Suggest you give her your best smile, get on your bike and go for a ride 😀

bwaarp
    Free Member

I think I’m going to join the Legion.

Do they need recruits at the moment?

uwe-r
    Free Member

Any mail order bike bling arrive today?

CountZero

You’re male. That’s the reason. :mrgreen:

Junkyard
    Free Member

was there not someone on here whose wife had a dream that he had an affair and when she woke up she was then cross with him for a few days ???

Was that you Stoner have I imagined it all?

bwaarp
    Free Member

Any mail order bike bling arrive today?

Nahhh man, in fact, I’ve been saving my money like a good boy in case she/we need something.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Junk I remember that one too, gave me a laugh.

Stoner
    Free Member

Not me. It really was someone in here whose wife had given them the evils for something in her dream he’d done. 🙂

bwaarp
    Free Member

Its something you did. In a dream she had.

😆 Just seen that. Who was it then?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

My g/f went off on one halfway round Gisburn Red, rollocking me for something i DIDN’T do with a girl she knew 20yrs ago!

So, because i didn’t have sex with this girl 20yrs ago i was in the wrong apparently… 😯

LimboJimbo

If you don’t know, I’m not going to tell you. Huff etc.

Edukator
    Free Member

The Legion was recruiting in the Pyrenees last weekend.

As for Ms Bwaarp’s discontent, listen for hints. She’s no doubt told you half a dozen times but you haven’t twigged yet.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Wives is allowed to do that. It’s completely OK and happy normal.
    Just continue in your love for her….as she will in her love for you.
    SB

wrecker
    Free Member

She’s annoyed because you haven’t been to the pub lately. Get your coat and give her the news……..

timc
    Free Member

just ignore her

bwaarp
    Free Member

The Legion was recruiting in the Pyrenees last weekend.

I’m sorely tempted.

uwe-r
    Free Member

Did you remember private browsing?

bwaarp
    Free Member

She looks at more naked women than I do.

I attract closet lesbians. It’s a running theme.

nwgiles

Enjoy the peace it will get loud soon

seavers
    Free Member

Did you wee in the shower?

cynic-al
    Free Member

My wife once stopped talking to me for 3 weeks until I found out that it was all because of something I’d done in one of her dreams. She has never told me what it was.

😀

TheBrick
    Free Member

was there not someone on here whose wife had a dream that he had an affair and when she woke up she was then cross with him for a few days ???

This has happened to me. My partner knew it was irrational but she was still very upset with me.

bwaarp
    Free Member

****, I don’t know what I did wrong. I mean I managed to wash the dishes earlier. What more can she want from me, my soul?

Candodavid
    Free Member

If she won’t say what you’ve done, do something to give reason to the foul mood, you’ll at least know what the F*** is wrong.

bwaarp
    Free Member

If she won’t say what you’ve done, do something to give reason to the foul mood, you’ll at least know what the F*** is wrong.

Normally I like escalating things, however I think this is like poking a dragon…with a police taser.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Don’t go to bed until sorted, clear the air first and wake up in a better mood for both of you

bwaarp
    Free Member

I’ve tried, I’ve done my best puppy dog eyes. Repeatedly. I think I’m going to have to resort to waterboarding to get it out of her.

qwerty
    Free Member

It’s cos your not shagging her enough, what you need to do is smack her hard on the arse and make some lewd filthy comment to her, she’ll then respond in a way you couldn’t even dream.of….

avdave2

Guilty as charged, my wife didn’t talk to me for 2 weeks and to this day still refuses to go into detail much to my disappointment.

project
    Free Member

you forgot some sort of aniversary, probably the one where her mother told her not to marry you,or you failed to buy her that expensive tat off qvc,when she said thats nice.

Thats why men have sheds and bikes,to get away from them.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Isn’t that because they believe in all that mystic crap about dreams?

Anniversary isn’t for 7 days yet! I’ve got that one covered!

Bregante

Wedding anniversary? Still time to nip down the 24 hr garage!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Mines cranky cos i spent some shed time this evening. Still at least she doesn’t know how much i spent on getting my wheel fixed!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 135 total)

The topic ‘My missus is pissed off’ is closed to new replies.