Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • My mate's going to get an Orange 5 & I can't change his mind…!
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

He’s currently on a Pace 305, will he be sorry?

elaineanne
    Free Member

you shouldn’t change his mind for him… 😈
    GET THE ORANGE FIVE :mrgreen:

4ndyB
    Free Member

If he wants to spend his money on an Orange 5 then it’s his money.

I like the Orange 5, I have owned 2 of them but one was nicked and I sold the other one to pay for a different bike as I was not reaching the full potential of the 5

continuity
    Free Member

What are you desperate that he should get instead?

nmdbase
    Free Member

Who cares? It’s his money, are you upset that he’ll have a better bike than you?

tazzymtb

just let him look at pictures of the Tubby little IT geeks from the STW forum riding their orange 5s. That should soon change his perception 😉

Blower
    Free Member

This aint another Orange marketing strategy again is it 🙂

tinman66
    Free Member

Why do you want to change his mind?

ilovemygears
    Free Member

just get a new mate

DeeJay
    Free Member

Good man!

Junkyard
    Free Member
    esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

sell him yours you naught troll

**** off, I’m buying his 305 frame to replace my ageing HT!
    & keeping my 5, ta very much.

Well spotted Junkyard, thought I couldv’e trolled a bit further. 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I’m no fan of Fives, but I can’t help but thinking it’ll be less likely to crack or fail than a Pace, and if he’s happy riding a filing cabinet, I see no reason to stop him. 😉

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’m no fan of Fives, but I can’t help but thinking it’ll be less likely to crack or fail than a Pace
    Oh! Thanks PP, for something we’ve never heard before! You must’ve ridden both in the Yorky Dales I take it? 🙄

Forget a 5 and get a yeti 575, leaves them on the hills and just as capable on the downs. Rarer too so you won’t look like everyone else!!!

Oh and if you want to hit bigger stuff on a 5 then save up for a few new swingarms!

godzilla
    Free Member

Dee-jay nearly made me have a fit.

If your the kinda fella that gets upset when three other peaple in the pub all have the same shirt on as you don’t get a green five.

partyboy
    Free Member

Essel & pal pictured earlier.

godzilla
    Free Member

Essel & pal pictured at there local trail center.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Where abouts in the Yorks Dales do you normally ride Essel? It used to be my main stomping ground in the 1990’s, revisited it quite alot this year. We did the tour d’Ingleborough just last week and planning on ‘The Edge’ out of Reeth next weekend.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘My mate's going to get an Orange 5 & I can't change his mind…!’ is closed to new replies.