Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • My life just changed for ever (puppy content)
  • thehustler
    Free Member

I grew up with a springer and think they are great family pets if you can put the work in, this little girl needed a new home as the owner had some very bad health news literally just after getting her

Looks so sweet butter wouldn’t melt………

…….but the eyes have it!! ther’s a bit of devil in there.

Welcome to your new home ‘Millie’

GregMay
    Free Member

YEY! Cute puppy thread 🙂

stox
    Free Member

Lovely looking puppy … Enjoy 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    anagallis_arvensis

Brilliant

singlecrack
    Free Member

Springers are great ……here’s one I shot earlier ….

photo by jerrypc69, on Flickr

PrinceJohn

wow – where can I get me a dog with Kryptonite eyes?!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Springers are great ……here’s one I shot earlier ….

I nearly shot one I had after the fecker ate my kitchen, I threw it off a cliff in the end.
    Which of course is a lie. It plummeted to it’s death after chasing a rabbit, which had the sense to dive into it’s burrow on the edge of the cliff, daft dog kept going.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Lol …yes they need as much mental stimulation as physical …clever dogs

pete68
    Free Member

I’ve got 2, a black and white and a liver and white. The liver and white is a Millie as well. If yours is the same, you’re in for a lot of fun, real cheeky still at getting towards 8 years old.

colournoise

pete68 – Member
    I’ve got 2, a black and white and a liver and white.

Us too. One 9 and one 6. Still as mental as they were when they were Millie’s age.

slainte 😀 rob

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Very cute, lovely new arrival!! Seeing as others are showing theirs, here’s mine…

Heidi, my now 10 yr old Springer with her favourite toys….a moment of rest for once…

and here she has been digging in the garden…

Great dogs, good fun!

mintsauce5
    Free Member

I’m torn now , I’ve got an 8 month old black lab , trying to persuade the wife to have a golden one as well but I like the springers to , decisions

sharkbait
    Free Member

I’m torn now , I’ve got an 8 month old black lab , trying to persuade the wife to have a golden one as well but I like the springers to , decisions

If you get another lab you’ll end up with two fat old dogs (never seen an old lab that wasn’t overweight) – wait a bit longer and get a working spaniel (cocker or springer).
    Having two old dogs is not the best.

SiB
    Free Member

My springer was about the same age this time last year…..what an eventful/busy/funfilled year I’ve had!!

Nearly rehomed him due to feeling guilty at been at work but he is my second dog (6 year old spanish water dog too) and they are now inseperable, such good fun and luckily well behaved!

Good luck and enjoy……..

perthmtb
    Free Member

It plummeted to it’s death after chasing a rabbit, which had the sense to dive into it’s burrow on the edge of the cliff, daft dog kept going

Similar thing happened to one of ours – ‘cept it was a sheep that led it to the cliff then doubled back – and suddenly for people sitting on the beach below it was raining dogs!

Survived tho’ – two broken legs, cracked ribs, lost a few teeth – was never quite the same tho’, but never chased a sheep again!

hp_source

@the hustler… lovely looking springer you’ve got there, as are all the others on here. This is my little ball of crazy we call Jenson…

in his favourite field:

interrupting my ‘work’

Enjoy!

soobalias
    Free Member

how many ‘working’ spaniels every actually do a days work?

or is ‘working’ the ‘EVO’ of spanieltrackworld?

willard

I have a working breed springer and a working breed cocker. The cocker is far to rubbish to work (he just wants to run around a lot and then get cuddled) but the springer loves being out in the field retrieving stuff.

Spaniels recently…

willard

p.s. good on you for giving a dog a home.

scruff
    Free Member

If we are having puppy pics heres Banff when his ears didnt fit, hes now nearly 8.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Not fair. I want a springer as a friend for my Border but Mrs MM won’t let me get one. 😥

They all look lovely BTW.

MrSparkle

We have just got a new pup to replace the border collie we had for 12 years. Feast your eyes and prepare to go ‘Awww.’

colournoise

Willard – given the questionable heritage of one of our spaniels I’m curious, which of those in your picture is the springer?

slainte ❓ rob

mintsauce5
    Free Member

If you get another lab you’ll end up with two fat old dogs (never seen an old lab that wasn’t overweight) – wait a bit longer and get a working spaniel (cocker or springer).
    Having two old dogs is not the best.

Don’t agree with that tbh , our last lab wasn’t fat or overweight and I know a lot of folks with Labradors that aren’t overweight , they are greedy but that could be said about most dogs 🙂

willard

Rob, Springer (Ted) is on the left in that photo, modelling his trademark “mud n’ dirty water”. Ralph (Cocker) is on the left in the same state.

Helios
    Free Member

My lab isn’t fat – he’d eat his bodyweight four times over if I let him. So I don’t let him.

Alex

Agreed on Labs. Mine’d dial the RSPCA complaining of being starved if he could. Anyway:

We have just got a new pup to replace the border collie we had for 12 years. Feast your eyes and prepare to go ‘Awww.’

If that pup isn’t called “Patch”, a huge opportunity has been missed 😉

PePPeR

Yeay! Spaniels are cool!

Mines a proper working B&W Lad. He can’t stop working even in the off season!

Here is muddy and messy, up the quarry, 4×4 by Pah, I can go anywhere I like!

professor_fate
    Free Member

Are they R5 Gordini wheels on the 4? Haven’t seen those for yonks!

colournoise

willard – Member
    Rob, Springer (Ted) is on the left in that photo, modelling his trademark “mud n’ dirty water”. Ralph (Cocker) is on the left in the same state.

Thanks. Thought as much but asked as your two look so much like our pair.

We have KC paperwork for Pablo (the liver & white one) so know he is 100% working Springer (his line 3 generations back are all British field trials champions which never explained why he is so bloody stubborn and wilful!). Our B&W dog, Stig, has less clear parentage (long story but the breeder suffered a broken gate and doesn’t know who his father was) and we often wondered whether he had some collie in him but looking at your photo and PePPeR’s I think he is probably all spaniel after all.

And don’t ALL spaniels love rocking the ‘mud & dirty water’ look?

slainte 😆 rob

PePPeR

Prof fate, they certainly are Gordini wheels, although as the car is a French import I consider them Allpine atmo wheeels! The car itself is ex police with a bigger engine and carb as standard!

Louis certainly is a full pedigree, I’ve just been lookings his certificate out to take down to a friends who’s considering breeding him to here liver and white bitch.

stavromuller
    Free Member

Got to show you Billy, my granddaughter’s new pup. Just waiting for the novelty to wear off so I can “inherit”

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘My life just changed for ever (puppy content)’ is closed to new replies.