Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • My lad's new Fell race video.
  • MrSparkle

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Nice Vid..

And great music….

MrSparkle

Cheers. Took a fair bit of selecting!

richpips
    Free Member

Nice one, it's a while since I've seen his stuff. Much more polished.

Harry_the_Spider

Nice one. Is your lad going to film HtN?

MrSparkle

Well, I was wondering about that. It'd take both of us to 'cover' it properly so I would have to be a kind of a 'roving' marshal/supporter whilst filming it too, which'd be ok by me.

anonymouse
    Free Member

You got me at 3 mins 10. I'm just glad it was while I was running and not on one of the very long walky bits!

MrSparkle

Right! What club do you run for, anon?

paul4stones

I like that. Chuckling at the way they minced through the stream first time but I'm sure I would have done the same 🙂

anonymouse
    Free Member

I'm with Abbey, but most of my running is on road. I'm new to the fell lark but am loving it so far. Sunday's run was an absolute joy, even with the five "beck" (define beck) crossings. Great film too.

MrSparkle

Anon, if you fancy doing some more Fell races in the Summer then can I recommend some of ours? http://www.dashers.org.uk/ourRaces.htm

anonymouse
    Free Member

Some of those look quite fun. How much are navigational skills required, above and beyond following the person in front? I finished 166th out of about 300 on Sunday so I'd expect to find myself in the middle of the pack.

MrSparkle

Really easy to navigate. VERY rare for anyone to go awol, especially a mid packer. I'd especially recommend the Darwen Gala race for the atmosphere as well as the course. And they put me in charge of dishing out the FREE pint of Real Ale at the finish!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘My lad's new Fell race video.’ is closed to new replies.