Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • my handbrake isnt working (itunes content)
  • roundwheels
    Free Member

i down loaded handbrake on to my pc and it copyed a film once into itunes and from then on it crashes the pc when trying to copy other films, are there any other programs that can copy films to itunes or is there any thing i can do to fix the program its self

roundwheels
    Free Member

Anybody ?

LabWormy

I had a similar issue this weekend. If copying a DVD you have to "crack" the copy protection first as Handbrake does not do this and gives very strange results if you try.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    JulianA
    Free Member

DVDDecrypt does it for me – stopped using Handbrake when I discovered it. Free as well.

z1ppy

My m8's computer wouldn't take films into iTunes but it was vista, with no service packs, & no space left on the hdd. Have you tried moving the film from it location, iTunes won't be able to access it, & so may start (if that the actual issue). I've happily used handbrake & iTunes to convert films for my phone

retro83
    Free Member

what do you mean by crash? Error message?

jockhaggis
    Free Member

From a quick google DVDShrink seems to be quite popular.

Freeware.

Never used it myself though.

JulianA
    Free Member

DVDShrink's useful if you have a file too large to burn to DVD. Not sure if it rips files for iTunes though.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Did you set the correct region?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘my handbrake isnt working (itunes content)’ is closed to new replies.