Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My garage
  • franksinatra

Come on, who snuck in there and messed it up? It is an explosion of bikes, tools, shoes, laundry, toys, garden stuff, recycling and assorted junk. I only tidied it last week, one of you has done this. Own up!

I can’t even get to the wine rack to get another bottle of Rioja.

cranberry
    Free Member

I don’t know, but I think we are dealing with an international gang – my cellar has been properly messed up and in t’Yorkshire my dad’s garage looks like it has been attacked by a persistently untidy person.

franksinatra

I agree, dark forces are at work.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I once had a garage, I mean a decent sized garage with years & years worth of accumulated garage type stuff in it. It was a right mess, a proper tip. But…I knew where everything was, & a mate used to help me out with the associated petrol station, & his mate would pop round (both great blokes) & they’d ‘tidy up’ for me. I hated it, couldn’t find a bloody thing afterwards!

Candodavid
    Free Member

I tidied mine last week, this mainly involed not throwing anything bike related away, even if worn out, just in case it may be needed 🙄

DickBarton

aye, I sense a van hire and a relocation of bits to the local coup and recycling point (with a stop off in a couple of charity shops for cloyhez and toys…my garage is a sh!t3hole just now…

knightrider
    Free Member

It’s the kids bikes and scooters waterpistols that fill mine up and make it so messy, honest

singlespeedstu

David.

I’ve seen your garage.
    You need to try harder and acumulate more random bikeshit that you’ll never use. 😮

It’s not a propper garage until you have 50+ “spare” tyres hung off anything that has nothing else hanging off it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My garage’ is closed to new replies.