Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • My first time in a…..
  • LimboJimbo

….soft play centre. Here with LimboJunior, dear god it’s like Lord of the flies. If I don’t make it out alive, avenge our deaths.

Cougar

Heh. In a past life, I used to build those things.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Half term at a soft play centre… brave man!

wwaswas

Experience tells me you get about 6-8 years of wanting to visit these places per child so get used to it 😉

Wait ’til you start having parties in them – 20 under 5’s hell bent on running around until they’re sick.

grahamg
    Free Member

They need some adults only nights.

woody2000

I enjoy ’em more than the kids! 😀

jekkyl

young mums with low cut T shirts bending over to pick kids up for the win!
    Woops did I just say that out loud.

grahamg
    Free Member

^ A friend of mine was telling me about that the other day…. ‘playpark perving’ I think he called it.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bazinga

TooTall
    Free Member

Ahhh – yummy mummys – and even slummy mummys. The payback for the hell that is soft play.

Think yourself lucky. I will be taking my 3 year old daughter to Chuck E Cheese’s soon as a reward for 50 stars on here reward board.

T1000
    Free Member

even if you make it out alive …you’ll be infected… with 5 different forms of lurgy…….

LoCo
    Free Member

They’re great as you have to retrive your children and get to play on the slides 😳

Had a party at one at the weekend where one of the children (not mine I might add) ran about (as mentioned above) until they then produced what appeared to be their own body weight in cake puke.
    Parents just left saying leaving staff to clean it up, idiots.

LimboJimbo

No vomit but lots and lots of snot. And the noise, sweet Jesus the noise!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘My first time in a…..’ is closed to new replies.