Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • My first "STW amateur doctors please diagnose me" thread
  • scotroutes

Yes, I will be making an appointment with my GP.

So, came off my bike a few months ago and did a nice roll. Got on, no pain.

Next day, right knee is swollen and painful.

Over the course of a few days, the swelling goes down and a couple of weeks later I’m able to ride again.

Riding has been fine since but walking on rough terrain it feels like something isn’t right. Not painful, just odd.

Fast forward to the past few days and the outside of my right foot, from ankle to toe, feels a bit numb and tingly.

I’m wondering if the two are related and if I’ve displaced something in my knee but don’t know enough about physiology.

Best guesses?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You have cat AIDS. The bad sort, I’m afraid.

Can I have your bikes?

ton

new knee needed. 2 blokes in my ward had it done last friday. big flipping epidural in the spine, so you are awake. scalpel across the knee, calipers to open wound. pliers to pull kneecap off, grinder to grind out damged joint, nice small off burning bone, old bones and cartiladge pulled out and void washed with iodine. new joint pushed in void, knocked in with mallett to get a snug fit. wound stapled together with half inch staples. taken to ward. made to get out of bed after 4 hours and walk on sticks, repeat for 24 hours, then sent home with some anadin.

enjoy……… 😀

scotroutes

Cool. Do I get a video?

ton

Cool. Do I get a video?

only if you are with bupa….. 😀

Tracey

Sounds like gout 😀

teasel
    Free Member

Amputation, for sure.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Precautionary enema.

crikey
    Free Member

The common peroneal nerve runs over the head of the fibula so when you bang it, you get issues here:

http://www.vermontspineworks.com/services/nerve-function-testing/peroneal-neuropathy

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Precautionary enema.

I prefer their earlier work. You know, before they got too famous.

midlifecrashes

Amazonitis, Van Nicholas variant.

DrP

Classic case of numby-footy-pain syndrome…

DrP

matt_outandabout

Have you changed footwear?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘My first "STW amateur doctors please diagnose me" thread’ is closed to new replies.