Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • My first driving lesson !!!!
  • attractivefish
    Free Member

Is the end of the world, or just the beginning of a new one, I’ve managed to drag it out for 29 years and 342 days though that is from birth and not the age of 17, but today seems to be the day.

Though I’ve not gone quietly, Mrs Fish has organised everything, all I have to do is turn up, so there’s still a small chance of escape, though the chance is diminishing by the minute, half seven tonight is the deadline time.

So my advice to anyone in the Bollington, Macclesfield area is to stay indoors or go for a ride well away from any roads, because you just never know 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

get up to speed, turn sharply and yank the handbrake on. if your instructor is a lady i promise you she’ll be instantly preggers.

😀 have fun! (remember cyclists dont have the same rights on the road as you so dont let them get in your way)

attractivefish
    Free Member

Unfortunately Mrs Fish organised the lessons subsequently a male instructor 🙁

philconsequence
    Free Member

can you get him to hold a copy of ‘front’ open on a page full of boobs to make up for it?

bigyinn
    Free Member

get up to speed, turn sharply and yank the handbrake on. if your instructor is a lady i promise you she’ll be instantly preggers.

Did this ^^^, the car came off worse. 😳

mudshark
    Free Member

My wife finally passed her test on the 7th attempt after 100s of lessons. She’s getting on OK now though just arrived home saying there was a burning smell – turns out she left the handbrake on and the rear wheels are rather hot.

Northwind

I did mine last year, at 31… Went swimmingly. Expensive, but worth every penny.

Good luck! It’ll probably go fine, even idiot 17 year old boys can do it.

Northwind

So, presumably he was killed?

Houns

Locked up for drink driving?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘My first driving lesson !!!!’ is closed to new replies.