Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • My favourite pic at the moment
  • captain_spaulding
    Free Member

Taken while camping in the brecons a couple of weeks ago.

Show me yours, go on.

DrP

Taken at Brechfa this weekend; Me, Soma Rich, Andy, and Fenster…

DrP

zokes
    Free Member

Getting MrsZ to smile with a camera nearby is quite an ask, so chuffed with this after getting it right first time guessing manual focussing and exposure. The world will be pleased to know I have no offspring, so no cutsey tots on bikes from me….

crikey
    Free Member

Mrs Z does that look of pity so well…

zokes
    Free Member

So would you if you had to look at me all day!

captain_spaulding
    Free Member

Is that helmet hair Drp, or were you once in the prodigy? 😉

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Lee Quarry on Monday, obvious photo op.

JulianA
    Free Member

Sea Hurricane at Duxford. Taken years ago on film and scanned this week as part of my project to scan around 3500 prints!

redthunder
    Free Member

PS Pic Obviously..

Just as you come around the anchor of the old Severn bridge (Aust Cliff) at low tide…
    Always strikes me as Planet of the Apes scene.

aleigh
    Free Member

Taken in the Quantocks:

beamers

Mrs B and the Beamlet amongst the Bluebells in our local wood:

richpips
    Free Member

My recent favourite that isn’t of the kids is this one.

Drac

Recently scanned from a photo we have of the wife’s late father.

BoardinBob

Taken last night. Sunset over The Campsies

DomC
    Free Member

Just below the summit of Snowdon at about 9.30 in the morning a couple of weeks ago. I’m a complete point-and-click merchant and it was windy as hell, but I think it turned out quite well 🙂

redthunder
    Free Member

Sideways ….

simonralli2
    Free Member

Some great photos here folks. Right now I have a back full of stitches, and I havent been out and about much, so as my May daily photos are not looking too good so far I wont post any. I suppose I have one or two ok ish karaoke ones, but I am looking forward to my May 22nd photo when I give a certain young lady her Spain footie top which i know she is looking forward to as her older brother got given a Cyprus footie top and she didnt get one so I am going to make up for that 😀

crispybacon
    Free Member

Taken in the back garden after a shower….

Pyro

Canyoning section, Raid Bimbache Extrem 2008. It’s a happy pic because it was my first international job as a photojournalist-type-person (well, writer who takes a few pictures) last year and they’ve asked me to go back for this year’s race which starts on Saturday.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

bugger to set up, set timer run back to bike whilst counting to 10 get on bike ride and drop………..

rogerthecat
    Free Member

The two who will eventually leave me for dead on Chapel Gate and I won’t be able to hate them for it…

Olly
    Free Member

some stunners in there!

sharki
    Free Member

jedi

jedi

me and atkins vert

grumm
    Free Member

From a few months ago but I just set it as my desktop background.

scuttler

lookmanohands = lookmanofriends 😉

Only joking – how many attempts did it take – presumably the timer fired off multiple shots. Brill effort.

Also loving the complexity of the Sea Hurricane image.

Inzane
    Free Member

this one. Taken while out riding in March

although I do quite like this self timer shot I did. I think it was about the 3rd run that I finally got myself in the frame!!

midlifecrashes

Should really tweak the horizon, it was a bit dark to get it right on the night, but I wouldn’t mess with the view.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

@scuttler……could only get the camera to take 3 pics at a time took 3 or 4 goes, so 12 or so piccys to get this one! (thinks) perhaps a name change to billynomates (end thinks) 😀

Creg

The Moo sleeping in the sun in the yard. Taken a couple of weeks ago.

JulianA
    Free Member

@scuttler: thanks!

GeForceJunky

Miss Charlie Phillis:

nbt

Apart from the fact that I treated myself to a flash and used it to take a nice photo, I’m pleased as punch with the way my 6 year old nephew is learning how to ride a bike. 4 times he’s been on it and he wants to wheelie so bad it hurts. Bless!

captain_spaulding
    Free Member

Some great pics,

Grumm, where is that shot from, helvellyn?

Drac, thats a cracker! Reminds me of an Athena poster, but much much better 😀

simonralli2
    Free Member

* cough * may have a new fave pic as our One Photo A Day pool seems to be hotting up a touch 🙂

Best not add a link or anything

Matt-P
    Free Member

Tryfan back in March, I was quite pleased at how this came out for a quick snap

TN
    Free Member

This is one of my favourites because I was on holiday in my favourite place when I took it. And I think it is a fairly decent photo too.:

grumm
    Free Member

captain_spaulding yup its Striding Edge on Helvellyn.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘My favourite pic at the moment’ is closed to new replies.