Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • my daughters book, proud dad moment
  • 1-shed
    Free Member

My daughter age 12 has written a book and put it up for sale on amazon for kindle users. She has done this all by herself. The book is called Moenbeem mansion and is by Hope Duncan. The book is for 8 to 12 year olds and only costs 75p. Please take a look or buy and make a proud dad prouder. Thanks 1 shed.

sbob
    Free Member

Actually it’s called Moenbeam Mansion.

Dad Fail!
    Have the link as a booby prize.

giantx4
    Free Member

Congrats!

1-shed
    Free Member

Thanks sbob and giantx4

swiss01
    Free Member

what’s the opposite of (dad)fail in interwebland? daughter wins?whatever it is 1shed your daughter has done it and you may now bask in your proud dad moment. congrats

freddyg
    Free Member

Read the preview and think my kids might like it!

1x copy purchased.

Many congratulations 8)

1-shed
    Free Member

thanks Freddy I’ll tell Hope in the morning that she has sold another copy, she will be thrilled.

freddyg
    Free Member

My pleasure – I’m always on the lookout for new and interesting stuff to read with my kids.

beckykirk43
    Free Member

I don’t own a kindle, or know any appropriately aged children, but congratulations nonetheless!

Just had a look at the preview on Amazon and it certainly looks impressive! Has she started writing the sequel yet?

freddyg
    Free Member

Becky – I’ll lend you my children if you like 😉

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

very cool, i will show my daughter tomorrow and see if she fancies it, altho we are reading our way through the hobbit together at the moment.

In another proud dad, my girl is over here:

mojoe climbing gear

and also is the girl with the red shirt in the new sunderland climbing wall pics, wearing her daddys companies new shorts.

Sunderland Climbing Centre

1-shed
    Free Member

Thanks for the interest. Hope has got plans for a sequel. The rock climbing looks like fun, my son sometimes goes to a disability session he is great at going up but not down.

leffeboy

Well done. It’s a bit scary how good kids can be

freddyg
    Free Member

Update: I’n now about a third of the way through reading it to my kids (aged 5 & 7) and they’re loving it.

Please let us know when she gets round to the sequel!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘my daughters book, proud dad moment’ is closed to new replies.