Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • my canyon has arrived.. thanks guys
  • skeetsgb
    Free Member

just wanted to say thanks guys again as the bike you suggested has finally arrived ( thanks realman and mcboo). i got the email on monday saying it was despatched from germany and it arrived this morning, mega quick !!

anyway well chuffed with it and a medium was definatly the right size !

need to get some pedals though as i dont like the ones on there, going for v8’s. any tips on maintanance and servicing are welcomed.

CHEERS LADS

donsimon
    Free Member

Photos?
    Then you can go and enjoy it.

skeetsgb
    Free Member
    donsimon
    Free Member

Nice, I’ve got some trainers in those colours that colorway.
    Now, when you’ve got those unsightly books and plastic bag off the window sill you can go and thrash it to within an inch of its life.

skeetsgb
    Free Member

LOL will do ! off tomorow going to have a good ride 😀

andyl
    Free Member

That is a chunky frame!

ventanarider
    Free Member

still waiting for my strive to be despatched 🙁

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Don’t ride around in that current gear though you mill wear out the chain and gears in no time!

skeetsgb
    Free Member

it does seem a chunky frame than some , whether thats good or bad i dont no, wieghs in at 12.5kg, again seen lighter and heavier. still pleased with it 😀
    im sure it will be despatched shortly,, it was a week earlier than what they said and only took 2 days to get here.

not been out yet on it, just gone through the gears to see if i assembled it correctly, and and thats the last one it landed on lol.

wasnt to sure about what psi to pump the forks upto, i did what the guide said which was about 125 psi. sound rite ( im about 14.5/15 stone last time i checked !)

lucien

They have missed the shock off at the back when it was built in that nice Canyon factory……

druidh
    Free Member

Looks grand.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

That looks like a brilliant spec for £600 and looks really nice.

Do a google search for setting up fork sag on a bike

mcboo
    Free Member

£600 – thats what bikes should cost. Go rag it to bits chap, tell us how you get on.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I tell you what, that’s a CRACKING looking bike! I do like black bikes too!

🙂

crundi
    Free Member

‘Skeet’
    Nice bike that, great value.

‘ventannarider’
    The Canyon Strive’s an ace bike, hopefully it’ll turn up soon. Strange that there’s no reviews of it though? I’ve had mine for a few months now and none of the mags/websites have picked up on it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘my canyon has arrived.. thanks guys’ is closed to new replies.