Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My brother’s neighbour didn’t get the memo about the log delivery
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

Hopefully the link to the pic will work.

It is a tricky downhill turn with the corners of the buildings at odd angles and still the gates to get through.

I’d struggle to do it solely with mirrors.  Hats off to truck drivers who do this every day

orangespyderman

It’ll be fun getting that back out too…

fifo
    Free Member

Yeah, I might be unhitching the trailer and using the disco to manoeuvre the neighbour’s car before trying to get that back out of there!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I got it out with a few inches to spare.

twicewithchips
    Free Member

access at mine’s much easier… 😉

joat

I thought it looked simple until I noticed the little car, dual axle?

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Yes it’s a twin axle trailer, the blue car was just in about the only spot that would allow the turn

andyl
    Free Member

Something deeply satisfying about getting a trailer into a tight spot. Just threaded our hay trailer round a corner and between the hedge and a pickup with only inches to spare.

First time I ever towed was also the first time I ever drove a tractor and I had to reverse it through a gateway with less than 6″ clearance either side terrified of catching a tractor tyre sidewall on the hinges.

It’s a shame you always pull off the best moves in a single attempt when no one is watching. As soon as someones watching it goes to shit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My brother’s neighbour didn’t get the memo about the log delivery’ is closed to new replies.