Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • My Bristol Bike Jumble! 7/5/22
  • Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Being held on midday Saturday May 7th at BW Cycling
    Brunel Lock
    Smeaton Road
    Bristol, BS1 6SE
    Tables are free but please bring your own if you can.
    Setting up a seller’s pitch is free

There’s a few things you can do to help continue the goodwill we have with BW Cycling
    PLEASE SEE ME to get a seller’s spot and don’t just pitch up in the middle of BW Cycling’s customer car park-that really would not be nice.
    NO SETTING UP BEFORE 11:45

Please try and bring a float ( about £50 in smaller notes and pound coins will do fine )

I’m Mark Barnett and my number is 07971667824 if you need to contact me and sort out details.

akira

Keep on meaning to do one of these, is it mostly cash based or do a lot of people get a little contactless doohickey?

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Mostly cash based but Ben has a cashless device.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S THIS SATURDAY!!

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

Ooh, may pop down this weekend and bring some stuff I’m trying to clear out.

Can I list some of the stuff I might have here just in case anyone is interested in it before meeting on Sat?

Got stuff like Lyriks, old Fox forks, Cotic Soul, 27.5 Hunt wheels, tyres, usual stuff.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Help yourself mate.

neila

I’m hoping to get down with my moderate box of bits, some Mavic and Hunt road wheels and an Enigma! Hoping I can borrow a table to bring.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Weather forecast for tomorrow is LUSH!!

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S TODAY!!

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

We’ll be having our 10:30 Coffee+Cake Morning at Underfall Boat Yard Cafe for pre-Jumble shenanigans.

Location and Opening Hours

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.