Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • My boss is a genius…
  • Northwind

I was just absent mindedly drumming on the floor with my feet, and he stuck his head round the door and went “BASS! How low can you go”. That’s both good ears and super-fast reactions, I’m pretty impressed. Wasn’t the best delivery ever but hey, if he could rap like Chuck D I guess he’d not be doing this job.

ThePinkster

😆

You must have some pretty heavy clodhoppers to get that sort of response form another part of the building. 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Polite way of telling you how irritating your foot tapping is?

chewkw
    Free Member

Sarcastic way of telling you off.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Is he referring to the Fear of a Black Planet, Anthrax or Simon Harris sample version (at 4.19 – direct link doesn’t appear to work)?

[video]https://youtu.be/BgKLV5XGhCQ?t=4m19s[/video]

AlexSimon

That’s just a Chuck D sample isn’t it?
    Brought back great memories watching that ‘rewind’ thing on the Chart show – I have to say I was a sucker for the New Jack Sound as a teenager.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

A boss with people skills/humour?

Lucky O.P!

AlexSimon

Anyway – there’s no way the OP could be talking about foot tapping – he must have shouted ‘Yeah boyyy’ at the top of his voice with headphones on

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

That’s just a Chuck D sample isn’t it?

Yeah. I think there’s a few PE samples in there, just like the Hear the Drummer Get Wicked dance tune.

Northwind

Pimpmaster Jazz – Member

Is he referring to the Fear of a Black Planet, Anthrax or Simon Harris sample version (at 4.19 – direct link doesn’t appear to work)?

Well I was airdrumming Charlie Benante but I wouldn’t want to tie him down.

unovolo
    Free Member

I’d be mega impressed if my boss could do that as generally he is in another county.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Well I was airdrumming Charlie Benante but I wouldn’t want to tie him down.

😀

I still have that on 12″ – cracking tune.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘My boss is a genius…’ is closed to new replies.