My bikes have been stolen (Whyte T130CRS and Focus Jam2 6.8plus)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • My bikes have been stolen (Whyte T130CRS and Focus Jam2 6.8plus)
  • Premier Icon argee
    Subscriber

Got back from work today to find the bikes have been taken, they were locked together with a few locks and up against things, but they’ve taken the lot, must be 50kg they had to lug. Anyway, the bikes are:

2018 Whyte T130CRS, lime green, it stands out a little as it comes with matching lime green Industry Nine Trail 245 wheelset, and onza ibis skinwalls on them, also has a different bar/stem.

2019 Focus Jam2 in electric blue, only change on this one from standard is the front brake is a M7000 SLX, and tyres are magic mary / eddy current rear.

Bikes taken from the Bristol area, hope they show up somewhere for my ability to ever go mountain biking again.

Will post pictures as soon i can work out how!

Whyte

Focus

Premier Icon argee
    Subscriber

Also, anyone know if whyte/focus run stolen registers that i can send them the serial numbers for?

therevokid

which part … im on the north side of Bristol.

Premier Icon argee
    Subscriber

Yate/Chipping Sodbury area

Premier Icon TedC
    Subscriber

Will keep an eye out in the Swindon area.

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

https://stolen-bikes.co.uk/ helped me get mine back I offered a reward fwiw

Someone was offered it as a swap for the bike they were selling on a Facebook group

Good kuck

Premier Icon burko73
    Subscriber

Were they inside/ garage etc?

Premier Icon argee
    Subscriber

In the garage, locked together against a stand with 3 locks, they took the lot, must have weighed 50kg in total!

Premier Icon ta11pau1
    Subscriber

In the garage, locked together against a stand with 3 locks, they took the lot, must have weighed 50kg in total!

In reality that’s nothing special, motorbikes are frequently stolen by lifting them into the back of a van. 3 or 4 blokes, a couple of scaffold pipes, 30 seconds and it’s gone. That’s 200kg worth of motorbike.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.