Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • My bike has been stolen :(
  • wiggles
    Free Member

Only the pub bike fortunately, was never looked after, often dumped outside shops and lived in a shared hallway (which was its demise , think a neighbour left the door open)

It was worth nothing, but I went with my dad to the bike shop when I was about 4 when he bought it…

wrecker
    Free Member

That sucks mate.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

It was worth nothing, but I went with my dad to the bike shop when I was about 4 when he bought it…

It was probably worth more than money can buy then.
    If someone nicked my Trusty Rusty I’d hunt them down & kill them to death!

Bastards, hope you get some luck.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I went with my dad to the bike shop when I was about 4 when he bought it

Looking at the child seat on it and reading the above is making it awfully dusty in here. 🙁

worth more than money can buy

Bikes aren’t just things.

jamj1974

Arseholes

CountZero

Put word out on your local Fb pages, a bike like that, complete with child seat, looks like it was nicked specifically because of the seat, so it may re-appear at a school near you.

qwerty
    Free Member

Always keep an eye out for it. I reclaimed my stolen Humu 3 years after it was stolen. There is always hope 😉

wiggles
    Free Member

Got up to go to work and it is back! Exactly where I left it…

No idea where it went as the door was wide open when it was gone…but it has been returned.

bearnecessities

Yay! 😀

trail_rat
    Free Member

Borrowed when drunk and returned when sober ?

DezB
    Free Member

haha! Brilliant! Was gonna say just replace it with another piece of junk anyway 😉

Pigface
    Free Member

Result 8)

rOcKeTdOg

kid seat missing though? police are looking for a 3 year old dressed in a stripey jumper with the word “swag” written on it

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

Thanks for thinking of me Esselgruntfuttock, but I’m really not comfortable with that level of violence being committed on my behalf! pleased for the OP though 😀

yunki
    Free Member

A happy ending 🙂

toby1

Communal hall = communal bike?

Love it when stolen stuff turns out to have been borrowed!

wiggles
    Free Member

Kid seat hasn’t been on it for a while that’s an old picture, now has only the rear mudguard (front fell off) and a canti front v brake rear set up.

Must of been my neighbour and I’m not really bothered they used it more that they left the back door wide open whilst they were out..

clodhopper
    Free Member

I have a battered old bike for when I can’t use my Brompton/need to load panniers up. I tell myself that it’s just a crap old bike and therefore ‘expendable’, and if I return to find it still locked up, it’s a bonus, but I’d still be gutted if it got nicked. I know I would. 😥

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘My bike has been stolen :(’ is closed to new replies.