Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Must have iPad apps
  • Rosss
    Free Member

Loading up the iPad for a train journey tomorrow. Other than books and magazines what else should I download that I can use offline?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Minion rush

hammyuk
    Free Member

Toy Mechanic 😉
    Flow

jambalaya
    Free Member

I use mine for films, either bought, rented or ripped. Also bbc iplayer downloads. I would see if you can link it to your phone so you can post nonsense on here !

GrahamS

Couple of games?

Frozen Front
    Civilisation Revolution
    Sword and Sworcery
    Infinity Blade (all three if you want the story)

teddy
    Free Member

Flipboard

smudge
    Free Member

^ Flipboard is brilliant

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Candy Crush. Highly addictive. Also Temple Run (the original). I’m also a bit of a closet plane spotter so Flight Radar or Plane Finder are great geeky apps that will tell you where the plane you can see over your head is going, where its from, what plane it is, which airline it is, what altitude speed and heading it is and where its been over the last 2 weeks!!

CaptJon
    Free Member

mail

FuzzyWuzzy

Bejewelled and Lazors is enough to keep me occupied, maybe Plague Inc. to if you’ve not played it (I find it gets boring quite quickly though once you’ve won your first few games)

spacemonkey

I found Flipboard soooo US-centric that I removed it the same day.

Don’t have my pad with me right now otherwise I’d list a few cool apps.

phatstanley
    Free Member

korg kaossilator.

Mintman
    Free Member

Extreme Forklifting keeps me amused for short periods of time.

Water island (or whatever it’s called) is quite good – you have to extinguish fires to progress through the level.

franksinatra

Real racing is outstanding. Takes a while to progress but very good racing / driver game.

edd

I enjoyed the following games: The Room, Trainyard EX and Flow Free.
    I’m selling my iPad 3rd Generation 16GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7″, Black with Retina display on eBay:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-iPad-3rd-Generation-16GB-Wi-Fi-9-7in-Black-Retina-display-/181227863163?pt=UK_iPad_Tablets_eReaders&hash=item2a3205bc7b#ht_140wt_1031

GrahamS

I found Flipboard soooo US-centric that I removed it the same day.

Isn’t part of the point of Flipboard that you can construct your own “magazine” from the RSS feeds you are interested in?

Surely you can make it as UK-centric as you like then?

Maybe start with:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/rss/default.stm
    http://www.royalcentral.co.uk/feed
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/rssfeeds/

😀

Drac

Water island (or whatever it’s called) is quite good – you have to extinguish fires to progress through the level.

That was the dullest game I’ve played on the iPad uninstalled it within in minutes.

Angry Bird StarWars if you want games.

Star Walk – for the night sky
    View Ranger – for OS mapping

jambalaya
    Free Member

@edd – if you wish drop me an email (in profile) re your iPad – I see the auction runs for another 6 days

organic355
    Free Member

Real racing is outstanding. Takes a while to progress but very good racing / driver game.

+ 1 million

dux
    Free Member

Another plus 1 for real racing. I’ve been playing it most days for a few weeks now

simmy
    Free Member

Start a thread on here about Driving, sit back and be entertained for hours 😀

madhouse

I presume you’ve already got the singletrack app?

edd

@jambalaya – I’ve e-mailed your profile e-mail. If that hasn’t worked (and for anyone else interested in my iPad) try e-mailing me at:

e-mail by eddkh, on Flickr

P20

Asphalt8 for the driving game

geoffj

Fifa 14

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Must have iPad apps’ is closed to new replies.