Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Music for decorating to
  • jp-t853

I am decorating in preparation for the builders coming on Monday to make the house open plan downstairs.

I like something upbeat so I currently have four songs from the Fratellis to go and then I’m stuck. If I listen to the radio George Osborne is going to pee me off I just know it.

What do you listen to?

Ishouldbeworking
    Free Member

the time to do one coat on the ceiling in the attic rooms in my old house was exactly equal to the duration of the stone roses best of album….

jp-t853

a good suggestion I have listen to sr for years

emsz
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-g9MGJL24g[/video]

jp-t853

the prodigy I thought you would be nursing a bad head today

mboy
    Free Member

Just been linked to this on facebook…

Brothers In Rhythym Essential Mix New Years Day 1994

8)

avdave2

I am decorating in preparation for the builders coming on Monday to make the house open plan downstairs.

I am decorating because the builders have finished making downstairs open plan, well some of it anyway. Why would you decorate before they come in and make a mess?

jp-t853

kitchen units are being moved so I am making the walls nice for them I will have some to do when they are finished too

julianwilson
    Free Member

Stone Roses would want to make me ‘Pollock’ the carpet and whoever was decorating with me. 😆

RustySpanner

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQSUIRDs6VE[/video]

granny_ring

Painted our front room last week and for thee first time I listened to radio 6, really enjoyed most of it.

Tom83

Did my hall to mix master mike – napalm bass rockets if tht’s your kind of thing!

donks
    Free Member

Download the Django Django album that’s good.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Music for decorating to’ is closed to new replies.