Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Mummy make them stop
  • Denno17
    Free Member

The wife is watching x factor. How the F*kinell have them two idiots managed to get this far and now they are crucifying a damn good song. MUMMY PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP PPPPPPPPPPLEASE

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Och even worse, the girlfriend is watching this spirit-raising thing, it's such a joke, the people must be short of a few brain cells.

BoardinBob

Simon Cowell has a f*cking cheek criticising them given that he's unleashed records by Mr Blobby, Robson & Jerome, Ultimate Kaos and Zig & Zag

Denno17
    Free Member

Any body that votes for them two nuggets deserve to have thier fingers removed. christ almighty that was sacrilege what they have done to some of them songs.

nuke

Apparently they got the highest number of phone votes last week 😯

project
    Free Member

I actually thought the twins where very good tonight,and we shall be seeing more of them,possibly on Crimewatch charged with crimes against the late great Freddy Mercury.

clubber
    Free Member

It's quite funny that rock is/was all about ignoring cultural conventions and respect for sacred objects and yet some "rock" fans believe that there are sacred rock songs that mustn't be tampered with 😉

it is bloody awful though…

househusband

I don't get much choice in it, unless I send myself to Coventry in my playroom/study/office – have to admit that the last guy was rather good…

bananaworld
    Free Member

there are sacred rock songs that mustn't be tampered with

This is true.

it is bloody awful though…

Happily, I can only barely hear it from downstairs, but from what I heard of that frankly harpooned 'Come Together', this is also true.

Taylorplayer
    Free Member

Jedward rocked me to the core 🙂

CountZero

Is this some sort of competition?

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

just dont watch this shit.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Wi-fi is your (my) saviour when the females of the household enthusiastically watch this shite.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Clubber – where do you get that idea from?

Kahurangi

Gentlemen, you are surely away of so-called public houses, to which you can go?

i.e. don't watch this sh#t and then complain about it to us.

samuri
    Free Member

When I heard it was rock night I knew there would be a number of murders.
    I woefully underestimated just how badly it would go though.

Right, if you want to do rock, you'll be there already. F the man. It's that simple. When I heard those two start up I was actually shocked that the producers would condone it. But yes, there were parts that sounded like we will rock you. Freddie must be spinning like crazy in his grave, almost as much as Jim is still spinning after the homocide that was light my fire by Will Young. NO! There needs to be a law about this sort of stuff. 'Down with this sort of thing'

IanMunro
    Free Member

You all need to toughen up and take control of the remote 🙂

monkeychild
    Free Member

I went the pub it was far more entertaining

thejesmonddingo

I wnet to sleep,it was far more entertaining.
    Ian

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Mummy make them stop’ is closed to new replies.