Multiple bike sale – Alpine 160 / Cotic Soul / Cove HJ – All nice builds

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Multiple bike sale – Alpine 160 / Cotic Soul / Cove HJ – All nice builds

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Multiple bike sale – Alpine 160 / Cotic Soul / Cove HJ – All nice builds
  • oxnop

We’re downsizing our collection so the following are up for sale.

2011 Orange Alpine 160 – Raw – 18″
    Hope internal headset for tapered forks
    Tapered Fox 36 RLC FIT Kashima, customised to have lockout removed, recently serviced by mojo (5/6 rides ago) and had everything (i mean everything) replaced apart from lowers
    Fox rp23 Kashima BV HV (serviced at same time as forks)
    XTR M980 Crank
    XTR M980 Carbon 10speed rear mech
    Custom hope M4 with lightweight race levers (best brakes I’ve ever used, the modulation from this lever is amazing) – 200 mm front floating rotor and 183 rear floating rotor
    Rockshox Reverb with charge knife saddle
    new ODI peaty grips
    sunline 760mm bars
    sunline polished 50mm stem
    currently has a XTR 10 speed cassette, XTR chain and renthal front 34T, however I have brand new and boxed renthal 33t ring, XT 11-36 cassette, XT 10 speed chain and XT bb – All ready to go on but kept the XTR stuff on as think it will get through winter without changing – I’ll include all the new kit in the sale
    The bike has Stan Flow rims on Pro 2 hubs and running Minion EXO 2.5 tyres tubeless, the rear has had multiple dings and has had for over a year but works perfectly so not got round to getting it re-built.
    I’ll also include a customised DHX 5 coil shock which has been modified (compression etc) for the Alpine 160 with a steel and Ti Spring (350 and 400lbs) and was used for an Alps hol then taken off so hardly used and changes the bike completely)

The bike would be well over £5.5k new – £2250 ONO including all the new drive train bits and DHX 5 coil collected from west yorks

IMG_3799 by oxnop, on Flickr

IMG_3800 by oxnop, on Flickr

Next up is my HT.

2011 Cotic Soul 17.5″ – 853 version
    Hope headset
    2011 Rockshox BlackBox Team 120mm Maxle
    Full XTR 1×9 with rental 32t ring
    2 Ride old BB, Sram PG990 Cassette, 990 Chain and DT Swiss Freewheel
    Stan Arch on Hope Pro 2 front wheel
    (Expensive) DT Swiss FR440 rear hub on Stans Flow rim (both set up tubeless) the Rear hub alone is over £250
    Cromag wide bars and Sunline 50mm stem
    Hope Mini Pro brakes with new pads
    charge knife saddle and Atherton Pro series carbon post
    £980 ono collected

IMG_3801 by oxnop, on Flickr

IMG_3802 by oxnop, on Flickr

IMG_3803 by oxnop, on Flickr

Finally we have the Wife’s HT

5 Ride old Small Cove Handjob in pearl white (new style – the one that is still £500 frame only)
    Raceface deaus headset
    Fox Talas RLC FIT 15mm Maxle 140-120-100 (we bought new and cost £750) -Hardly used as always on the Wife’s HT
    Hope Pro3 on Stans ZTR 355 rims (hope team issue wheels) – Set up tubeless
    Avid Elixr 5 white brakes
    sun line stem & truvativ bars
    Sram drivetrain. (rings, cassette, BB and jockey wheels are due to be changed and factored into price)
    £850 ono collected

IMG_3797 by oxnop, on Flickr

IMG_3798 by oxnop, on Flickr

IMG_3796 by oxnop, on Flickr

Pedals not included in the sale (unless you really want them!)

Would consider splitting any of the above providing frame and forks are sold

Email in profile

i will defo take the chromag bars

Would you consider selling the cotic frame by itself? if so price?

Did the cotic sell?
    Wonder what previous posted ask, frame only? Or frame and forks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Multiple bike sale – Alpine 160 / Cotic Soul / Cove HJ – All nice builds’ is closed to new replies.